You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:50:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check ...OWOD ...Vampire the Masq ...Sabbat ...Systems..[EX]  (Read 906 times)

Offline SashaTopic starter

Would like to check the interest in putting together a small systems game ....and attempting to utilize the dice roller . I have ran many a game in a chat based program as a storyteller , I think I have figured out a way to modify and use the dice roller . The game will be about a journey ..with obstacles in the way a recon type mission .

Positions :

Ductus :  Feyja Roserita ...gangrel  - played by Sasha
 Priest :
 Pack Member 1 :
 Pack Member 2 :
 Pack Member 3 :
 Recruit :
 Probationary Member :

Clans accepted :

Brujah
 Gangrel
 Tzimisce
 Lasombra
 Nosferatu  Anti.
 Toreador Anti .
 Malk
 Pander

Others - after discussion and with approval .

Notes of Interest

Need to be generation 9 or below
      9th Generation,Blood Pool = 14,BP/Turn = 2
     10th Generation,Blood Pool = 13, BP/Turn = 1
     11th Generation, Blood Pool = 12, BP/Turn = 1
     12th Generation, Blood Pool = 11, BP/Turn = 1
     13th Generation, Blood Pool = 10, BP/Turn = 1

Maximum Age is 2 or 350 years
Use 25 freebie points - in character creation.
Max of 7 points from Flaws- you may have more flaws but only count 7 points.
Max starting Attribute is 4 with limited use, prefer 3.
Max starting Ability is 4 with limited use, prefer 3
Starting Characters 4 dots in Clan Disciplines < Can use freebie or points from flaws to buy another >

Right now checking to see Interest in attempting to do this here on E is , please note the Sabbat though brutal do actually have an honor code to them . We will do a Vaulderie at the beginning of the game so every will have that influence factor to deal with . The game will have freeform style writings and would like to concentrate on the interactions within the pack . We can play a few games along the way ..as well . This is not a game for those that wish to create a loving vampire.

Upon entering the game you must acknowledge that your character might be killed . It's a character , though it is not my intent to wipe out any character , but if you go off and play suicide then you know shit happens . I have no issue rolling to the consequences.

That's about it for now ...happy to answer any questions here or feel free to send me a PM .

Sasha

« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 07:54:42 AM by Sasha »

Offline fallensaviour

Re: Interest Check ...OWOD ...Vampire the Masq ...Sabbat ...Systems..[EX]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 10:09:53 PM »
i have an idea for a torrie anti trib i could use...it was originally set up as a tzimicie but after reading about it...the torrie anti trib fits better

Offline lorcan

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 11:00:08 PM »
Hmm i would like to throw my hat in for a pander.

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 07:28:52 AM »
Hmm i would like to throw my hat in for a pander.

A pander would be acceptable . Are you thinking of playing a recruit or a pack member ? Please keep in mind the game is with them on a recon type mission . They are nomadiac type pack .

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 07:31:05 AM »
i have an idea for a torrie anti trib i could use...it was originally set up as a tzimicie but after reading about it...the torrie anti trib fits better

Both are interesting ....that is for sure .

Offline fallensaviour

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 08:59:12 AM »
the character viewed murder as an artform...or at least the blood of a murder victim as art supplies...and the alleys she killed them in a canvas ;)

i originally made her tzimicie for a joke on the name but it really doesnt fit as well as the toreador antitribue

Offline mystictiger

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 12:01:02 PM »
This sounds fun. I would very much like to be a Lasombra. After all, we make the Sabat look good.

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »
the character viewed murder as an artform...or at least the blood of a murder victim as art supplies...and the alleys she killed them in a canvas ;)

i originally made her tzimicie for a joke on the name but it really doesnt fit as well as the toreador antitribue

Sounds marvelous ....knew a character that stripped the flesh off humans to use the skin as the actual canvas , saving the eyes as making them chocolate covered was a delicacy he offered to the arch bishop . I believe he made necklaces and that out of the fingers ..used the hair to make paint brushes and the list went onward . Was pretty funny .

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »
This sounds fun. I would very much like to be a Lasombra. After all, we make the Sabat look good.

Smirks ....of course the arrogance of that is completely understood by the others . But please feel free to make one if you like ...should be most fun , a beginning stage one is quite interesting .

Offline lorcan

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 11:20:04 PM »
Hmm id like to play  a pack memeber thats if its cool with the rest of the pack.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 11:53:22 PM »

Going to close this interest check down for now ...if I decide to see about putting a game together at a later date , I will send all that showed interest a PM .

Thank-you so much for your interest .

Sasha