You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:43:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Forsaken World - Can't Wait!!!  (Read 827 times)

Offline KikuLeiTopic starter

Forsaken World - Can't Wait!!!
« on: January 03, 2011, 01:51:19 AM »
 Well, there is a WoW topic, there needs to be a Forsaken World one. It looks like ( Atleast to me ) that not only Forsaken World is free but will be a better game. The graphics are amazing, the races are beautiful or ugly on your choice or part. It looks - AMAZING , I was not chosen for the closed Beta but when it comes out you know me, and Gamer-girls like me will be playing that. ( And guys , mainly guys probably ). If you don't know what Forsaken World is, It's a game created by PerfectWorld - Which is another game, and a game site which has multiple other games. I don't think the others will be anything on Forsaken World. I literally want to kiss the people who did the graphics. I know people will compare it to WoW , because the screen is VERY simular on the log-in page and because it has ' World ' in it. However there are so many games that do that, you want to see a WoW rip off? Look at Allods.

Forsaken World is going to be amazing in my opinion ( Or I am completely wrong but , the graphics still are amazing. ) Who else is excited and will be joining me the day Forsaken World comes out?

Offline Shjade

Re: Forsaken World - Can't Wait!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 06:58:16 PM »
The artwork makes me think it's more closely tied to Lineage 2/Guild Wars than WoW.

...that's really all I can say. Never heard of it before.

Offline Empress Leo

• Your Mom
  • Deverified
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 04:32:56 PM »
Well, there is a WoW topic, there needs to be a Forsaken World one. It looks like ( Atleast to me ) that not only Forsaken World is free but will be a better game. The graphics are amazing, the races are beautiful or ugly on your choice or part. It looks - AMAZING , I was not chosen for the closed Beta but when it comes out you know me, and Gamer-girls like me will be playing that. ( And guys , mainly guys probably ). If you don't know what Forsaken World is, It's a game created by PerfectWorld - Which is another game, and a game site which has multiple other games. I don't think the others will be anything on Forsaken World. I literally want to kiss the people who did the graphics. I know people will compare it to WoW , because the screen is VERY simular on the log-in page and because it has ' World ' in it. However there are so many games that do that, you want to see a WoW rip off? Look at Allods.

Forsaken World is going to be amazing in my opinion ( Or I am completely wrong but , the graphics still are amazing. ) Who else is excited and will be joining me the day Forsaken World comes out?

I got chosen for the beta and I don't ever remember applying. I just got an email about it one day. I signed up and everything but I haven't played at all and this was a couple of months ago. Booo to me! I'm probably really missing out.

Offline KikuLeiTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 10:54:01 PM »
I'm jealous then Leo. XD