Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll [M/M]

Started by Sho, January 02, 2011, 11:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Everyone knows that the rock world can be crazy; musicians push themselves to find their inspiration and to keep up with their demanding schedules. One particular young man has exploded onto the scene with his hit songs; at first, it seemed he'd be a one-hit wonder but the hits kept coming and fairly quickly he became a household name, a face known all over the world.

The fame is more than he'd expected; better, and worse, all at once. He pushes himself to the breaking point to keep his image perfect, to be the rockstar everyone wants him to be, and he finally starts to be that person. His stage persona overtakes the shy one that he'd once had, over-riding it until he's a rockstar inside and out. His parties are legendary, and just having him walk into a room draws crowds of beautiful women.

Rumor has it he's been between the legs of half of the actresses in Hollywood.

What people don't realize is that he has no real hunger for women; he craves men. He wants them, desires them, and more than that wants someone to be in his bed. Even as he falls apart at the seams, he continues searching for that one person, and finally he gives into his desire.

I'm looking for someone to play another musician, actor, model, or record executive that meets him (or any other role, really...bandmate, childhood friend, roadie, etc.) and ends up starting a relationship with him. I'd like my character to be submissive, though he could potentially be a switch. Post here or shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Seto

I love this idea, if you would like to discuss it further PM me.