This will be an experiment for me. I have played two-player games almost exclusively, but a recent MMF (In the baths thread, if anyone wants to check it out) has piqued my interest in in the dynamics of a threesome beyond the mere what-bodypart-goes-where logistics. As for MMF, I already have a new story in progress with that configuration. However, I have had a brief taste of MFF a few times in real life, a long time ago, and would love to peek into that world again in a story. What I am looking for is obviously not just an erotic scene or two but a chance to play with emotions and power, maybe jealousy as well.
What I am looking for are two female characters to play against my male Dominant one. Two Dominant females might not work out very well but one Domme and one sub or switch, or two subs, would be very interesting. That does not mean that this story has to go into bdsm territory, it is merely an indication of personality. I wish them both to be bi and interested in each other both physically and emotionally.
The intended game will be Freeform; no system other than sequential posting in the same order. One post per day each called for ideally.
These are scenarios this threesome could play through:
- A bdsm couple visits a bdsm club, and returns home with a new friend. Who stays.
- The wife brings home an old friend to visit for a while, and they have a friendly drunken reunion that gets friendlier than anyone anticipated.
- A man meets a single mom with a hot young daughter. They hit it off exceedingly well. Or the daughter - or the mom - secretly seduces her relative's boyfriend or husband, and somehow it works out.
- Noncon territory; a man breaks into two women's remote home or cabin, and uses violence and sex to establish himself as the ruler of the household. This requires that the women have been longing for a strong man, although perhaps not this strong. They could well be two lesbian or bi lovers. And/or close relatives.
- more noncon; a couple kidnaps a girl and turns her to their sex slave and house maid, in the end a willing one.
I will want to consider the applicants' oo's and likely chemistry very closely before chosing the right two persons. The ideal would be two players who already are failiar with each other.