You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:07:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ballerina illusion  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Aethereal

Re: Ballerina illusion
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 01:17:29 PM »
Can consciously make her go both ways and- as I found out on coincidence- if there's two of her on the screen at the same time, I can make her go both ways at once, give or take.

Offline Remiel

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 12:45:04 PM »
Wow.  I've spent nearly half an hour staring at this illusion (thanks, Drow Denizen!) and I still can't figure it out.  Until Drow posted the three pictures side by side, the ballerina would only go clockwise for me.  And even after looking at the pictures, I couldn't make the middle picture change direction.  Only after I stared at the right picture for awhile and then back to the middle, did it suddenly--BAM!--change direction for me.

Now I can almost instantly make the middle picture alter direction, but only if I stare at the junction of her raised leg and abdomen.  If I look at her hand, or her face, it's impossible.

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 12:50:11 PM »
That picture is very cool. I can glance from one side to the other and whichever side I just glanced to, she's instantly moving like that. I've never seen it instantaneously change like that; usually it takes a moment.

Offline Wykyd

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »
I loved the illustration of the three side by side! What a trip!

Offline Diablerie

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 12:51:00 AM »
Am I the only one who can make her go faster, either way? >_>

Offline Izu

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2011, 09:49:27 AM »
I can make her make one spin one way, then one spin the other way, and so on and so on... And it also changes speed for me if I 'let' her spin one side for longer..