You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:59:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Resort(modern,male wanted, transformation)  (Read 595 times)

Online NicciKotorTopic starter

The Resort(modern,male wanted, transformation)
« on: December 31, 2010, 01:48:11 AM »
Been thinking of doing a scene where there is a rather secluded and highly sought after resort, in a undisclosed country. The sort of resort that caters to clients who enjoy something more exotic then your typical resort. So through various means of collecting human girls, they undergo treatment in advanced medical experiments to turn them into half breeds, of which they get to do different jobs around the resort, which is thousands of acres.

Basically catgirls are the maids and general fuck pets for the resort clients, ponygirls are attached to carts and drive the clients around the resort. With mermaids in the ponds, and doegirls out in the forests that can be hunted with tranq guns. Also there being doggie girls that are used for doggirl races on their very own track, plus many other ideas.

Offline Vincent

Re: The Resort(modern,male wanted, transformation)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 02:06:11 AM »
Confused,  do you want to do this as a one on one? it sounds vastly more suited to a group game.

Online NicciKotorTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 02:26:36 AM »
It would be a series of one on one, or something close to it. I can play all of the different girls, and control the scene for the most part.

Offline Lightshock16

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 08:21:43 PM »
Hmm, sound's interesting, but would like the fuck buddies have seductive side's of their own or would they be completely submissive to the masters? I'd prefer the first option LOL

Offline CmdrRenegade

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 12:00:39 AM »
Whether solo or group, I'd like to be a part of this.

Offline SpaceMedafighterX

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 12:48:56 AM »
Hmm, sound's interesting, but would like the fuck buddies have seductive side's of their own or would they be completely submissive to the masters? I'd prefer the first option LOL
I'm going to have to second this.

Offline Major Major

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 03:57:11 AM »
Agreed as well.

Offline Seto

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 04:03:56 AM »
If you would like to send me a starter in a PM, I would love to do this with you.