You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 11:15:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What MMOs do people roleplay on? (besides WoW)  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Hemingway

Re: What MMOs do people roleplay on? (besides WoW)
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 12:27:47 PM »
I've been reading good things about DCU. Mainly, it doesn't seem like another WoW clone. I'm going to wait a little longer, but I don't know how long I can wait before I crack and buy it, even though I shouldn't.

Offline Bubbles

• Needy Devotee..
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • "Sure you wanna taste me..?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What MMOs do people roleplay on? (besides WoW)
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 01:12:35 AM »
as for myself..I played firstly, Mu or TosaMu xD which was awesome, even though years back the graphics weren't that great I loooved my elf girls and the mob killing to get new set and stuff, to get to lvl 400[the max. one] and then have RR to the Chara. :P
later on..I discovered WoW that I didn't liked that much, and..found PWi[ that was great.I played for year that game, like 4 years] on old servers, had a Venomancer on like 55 lvl.I really liked the graphics, the clothing..quests and everything.[especially having the pet and the skills from it], then the made upgrades to the server and added more races..XD Made like 2 more characters to play with..

Did enjoyed my time, bad I had to quit it[so per say] cause I had to work, school and such. ^^''