You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 03:24:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Smuts and Taboo  (Read 407 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Smuts and Taboo
« on: December 30, 2010, 05:26:11 AM »
Hey you all. Female players or characters are welcome ... not that I mind others reading or enjoying :P

I have been absent and slow for a while with my roleplays. Hectic RL and the tiredness that followed it is the primary cause. I am hoping to get back to my running game this weekend and maybe start 1/2 interesting new games, hence this request thread.

The games from this thread might start off as one-shot, might go a non-forum game or a regular one. I'm open to all.

Now to the real thing .. I will try to add plots but here's the gist to start with.

I'm looking for smut filled taboo which can grow to bigger things if things click. Whats smut filled taboo you ask?

Let your imagination fly. Is it a taboo pairing or a situation or simply one of the character finding it taboo? It might just be the time of plot. Mix up some taboo deliciousness with some wild screaming passion and you get my preference all sorted out.

Some short example .. which I will try beefing up as my time and energy permits.

A celebrity singer/actress .. a foreign tour .. a rich patron .. a NC coercion scene. Lewdly taken by the servant while the man watches .. gangbang .. exhibitionism.

A bride to be just day(s) before her wedding. Her one attempt at freedom (she is prudish) or encouraged by friend .. or her last wild run (a sluttish girl). Who might the man be .. brother-in-law or brother-in-law to be ? or a stranger.

Classy elegant MILF ... bored and horny ... hiring the stud service or attacking the mail man or is it her son's handsome friend? Maybe a pair of them in a 3-way extravagance.

A Victorian courtesan or widow .. shocked when her lover's finger sought her tiny pucker :P

NC .. coercion .. blackmail .. humiliation .. incest .. odd pairing .. anal .. dp .. exhibitionism ..

Does the theme .. excites you? Maybe we should talk :)

Note: This is a little rushed job. So its not necessarily the half plots are exactly what I'm looking for. They are meant to inspire our imagination and fantasy. Hope it works.