Magic always fascinated Max. When he was a small child it was fairy tales and Disney movies. When other kids wised up, he was still wishing on stars and believing in Santa. When he grew older he discovered Dungeons and Dragons and became a gaming nerd. He read every fantasy novel he could get his hands and books upon books about the occult. He tried out paganism, but shied away from Satanism, because he was a believer. He wanted magic, but he believed he had a soul. He went to college and majored in anthropology where he could get away with studying magic as part of primitive belief systems. However, he spent far too much time at college gaming and dabbling in magic and wasn't able to get hired as a working anthropologist. He ended up in corporate America, in a generic job as a sales consultant, mostly pushing paper for people who were better natural salesmen than he was. Still, he dreamed of magic.
Then he found the book. It didn't have a title, just an old book written in a weird dialect halfway between old Latin and modern Spanish. It purported to hold the true key to mystical power. Max felt a strong feeling of deja vu the moment he laid eyes on it. It cost more than he could afford, but he maxed out his credit card to buy it. After having tried so many rituals to achieve nothing he knew he was being foolish, but from the moment he started reading the book he felt compelled. The book had a self-consistent logic about it and all the mumbo-jumbo he'd read for years and years about magic suddenly seemed to be fit together and make sense. He tried a ritual, instead of the usual self-doubt, he felt a sense of predestination. This time was different. This ritual would awaken the slumbering power he always knew that he had. He felt something stir within him.
This time it worked. After a lifetime of living in fantasy, he finally found power. It was weak, intermittent, inconsistent, but there were times when he knew things were about to happen. When he spoke, sometimes people would suddenly start agreeing with him. There were moments he felt a synchronicity about events, and then an opportunity would unfold. Women who dismissed him before sometimes looked at him with smoldering interest. He even took two of them to bed. He went to Vegas and won fifty grand in craps before he stopped. He had the strong feeling that he was being watched and he had better stop while he was ahead.
All of that was wonderful, but Max wanted more. He wanted money, success, women and power. There were formula's for potions. Actual spells and rituals, but he was missing a key ingredient for most of them - a familiar. The book was clear on that. A magician's familiar multiplied his power tenfold. It acted as a catalyst for all his more powerful magic. Max had to have a familiar.
Although it wouldn't come without price. The ritual was clear, documented and made sense to Max. He knew it would work. However, the book didn't talk about summoning a demon or some animal. No, according to the book a familiar wasn't summoned. A familiar was created using a ritual. The main component was a human being, the sacrifice who would be transformed into his familiar. He had shied away from Satanism and other black magic. Could he really do this to another person? Could he take a person and turn them into an animal, his familiar, his slave? Yes, he could. Magic was his destiny, but who did he hate enough to make his victim?
As he wondered this, she walked past his cubical. He felt a moment of synchronicity. He could almost see her aura glowing like a halo. Her. The bitch. If there was anyone who deserved it, she did.The Story
Looking for a writing partner to play Max's co-worker who will be the subject of Max's ritual. Some of the major elements of this roleplay are:
- Physical Transformation - Your character will undergo an unwilling transformation from human to Max's magical familiar. Initially she will have two forms, a feline form and a hybrid form. Open for discussion before game starts:
- Whether your character ever regains the ability to assume fully human form
- How fuzzy is the hybrid form. I'm open to mild (catgirl with ears and tail) to something more fuzzy, as long as she is human enough for sex.
- How powered is the hybrid form. I'm open to downpowered (weaker than human) to enhanced (catlike speed, stealth, reflexes, enhanced strength)
- Mental Transformation - The story of your character is largely about her mental journey. The magic transforms her body. Max will work on forcing her to accept she is no longer human, no longer an equal, but now just his pet. There will be several parts to force this mental transformation:
- Addiction - She will be physically and magically addicted to Max's semen. This is a twist on the traditional lore that a witch's familiar drinks the witch's blood. I find semen more interesting than blood. This addiction will always bring her back to Max, even if she tries to run.
- Witch/familiar bond - I'm real fond of stories including telepathy and pleasure sharing. The familiar will have one of those bonds. She feels pain when Max feels pain, pleasure when he feels pleasure. Also included is that Max's familiar has difficulty harming him. It would be as difficult and painful to her as harming herself.
- Bondage - The mental aspects limit his familiar's ability to run or fight back, however, they don't give him control. Your character will still have freewill and to turn her into an obedient pet, Max will need to apply bondage, punishment and humiliation to get her to accept she is no longer human and now a familiar that has to obey her master's will.
- Fellatio - Probably not a surprise with the addiction to semen, but I'd like to have a lot of fellatio in the smut. Not that this story won't have plot or that the smut will only be fellatio. However, I see Max often demanding a blowjob and offering no more than a pat on the head in return. This would be deliberate as part of training her to consider herself less than human. Although his familiar can get an orgasm as well through the master/familiar bond.
- Role Reversal - Max starts as an low-status occult geek. By gaining occult power he gains actual wealth and power. His familiar starts as high-status. Preferably wealthy and beautiful and casually cruel to Max in the past. Even after becoming Max's familiar, I'm looking for someone who will take advantage of any softness on Max's part to try and turn the tables. As the story progresses the power dynamic will flip-flop
- Power Corrupts - There are two sides to this story. For the familiar, this story is of the slow mental transformation and final acceptance. For Max, it is a tale of power corrupting. Given mystical power, he'll abuse it, with his familiar and with others.
- Full Circle - I would like to see Max pass through wretched excess and come out the other side and discover wisdom. For his familiar she would come to accept that she is no longer human, but I'd like to see her come to some self-realization as well.
As you can probably tell this idea is pretty developed already. I'm flexible to tweaking and clarifying various points with a good writing partner. Please respond by PM.