A few ideas. (looking for M or F)

Started by gnoah, December 27, 2010, 10:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

Some Ideas I have for some good times are.

Secret Movie
A boy 16-18 is snooping in his parents room one day after school and finds a video tape.  He puts it in and find it is a professional quality adult movie of his mother getting it all differant ways.  He puts it back but not she notices it isnt the same way in the drawer when she gets home, so she comes to him before bed to have a talk with him about it.  The talk goes way farther than he ever thought it would when she finds out he is still a virgin and he admits to playing with himself while he watched it.  (first time, innocence, mom/son)

Photo shoot
Trent is starting his profession as a photographer, but he can't get a client because of the economy.  His family members step up be his subject.  Trent does everything he can to make it professional but some of them have other plans. (this can be father/daughter or if a few people wanted to do this a whole family)

The run in
A man goes to a strip club and finds his daughter stripping there.  Both embarrassed but they "go with the flow"

Exhibition show
A girl and her brother go to a beach in a new town they just moved to to find its a nude beach. They decide to go with it and they both find out some interesting things about each others bodies.

Strip poker
We could each play one or two people.  I don't have much of a story, just want to see were it would go.

Picture Trading
Two guys meet up who don't know each other very well, only met over the internet.  They met up at a hotel to trade each other pictures of there wives.  See were it goes.

Cuckold
Always wanted to try a cuckold fantasy out.  The wife comes home from being out with her boyfriend but she has brought him with.  Her and her boyfriend take advantage of the husband something fierce.  (you would need to play the wife and the boyfriend)

Truth Or Dare
Brother and sister home alone, parents gone for the weekend decide to play truth or dare. (possibility for a third) I have one going and just did one, but would do another and another and another!

Spoils of War
The hero of a war is given as the palace and a role as governor of the now conquered nation, in the palace he finds the most elaborate harem there could ever be.  A walk through it is a full day from end to end, with any an every type of pleasure to be satiated.  You could play either the hero or the harem, I play the other... Very open to Era and Taste.

Just a Getaway
The family is getting away for the weekend, a father, mother son and daughter.  We each play two people and by the end Everyone is with everyone else, Details are whatever makes both of us happy.

Home-Schooled
Time comes for sex education, Mom and Dad need to teach their daughter (or son) the ropes.

Hentai High
In this anime type story, you are I are both students at a boarding school that focuses on training of magic and fighting,  We will be squaring off and our headmaster will be giving us order and instructions to do combat to each other, and then maybe other things after that.

Broken
A boy of 17 hurts himself pretty badly at school, his arm is almost broken and he gets dizzy.  His mother takes care of him, but things get interesting when he needs to take that first shower.

Tied up
This one I want someone to play one OR two people.  I am a brother or dad of you, and you have a plan to ensnare me and get me off. your reasons are your own.  open for ideas.

Family Tradition(n/con)
In this family men rule.  Father and Mother are party of a very particular religion that makes the men of the house's word law.  The head of the household controls the woman of the house hold and the first son controls all the children.  They must obey him and do as he wants.  This can be bro/sis or bro/bro is someone really wants to do that.

Mail Order
Frank was lonley after his wife died to he went on to a mail order bride website and ordered one, When she arrives at first she is everything she claimed to be, but then things start changing, she becomes VERY dominant and takes control of the house.

Job on the Line
Your boss askes you into the office for a review session, after a few minutes you realize that he is going to fire you, what do you do?

Shoot me any incest Idea, i will hear you out, and most likely give it a whirl.

Let me know!