Considering the sheer number of people on Elliquiy, and the number of people that join almost daily, I doubt that not being part of a 'group' would be a factor for very long. I looked back over your post history, and I have a few suggestions:
1) Make a link to your 'Wanted' post in your signature, the same way you've made one for your O/Os.
2) If an idea doesn't get a bite in over a month, try revising your plot list. Rewrite with more details, throw in completely new plot ideas, that sort of thing, and put in a followup post along the lines of 'Rewrote [Plot A]' or 'Added [Plot B]'. (Don't simply bump an old post without putting something new in there. It's sort of like fishing: If the fish doesn't bite the first time, you don't throw the exact same lure back in.)
3) Use the Ons & Offs button at the top of the screen to add your personal Ons and Offs to the searchable database.
4) Use the Players button at the top of the screen to do your own search for people's Ons and Offs
5) Try joining in on some of the other parts of the forum. On Topic, Off Topic, the various Socialization boards - we're such a varied community here that there should be some thread or other that piques your interest. I mean, we have threads on subjects ranging from fiber arts and various TV shows, to more serious subjects like science and politics.