You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:13:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Holiday Traditions.. What is yours??  (Read 347 times)

Offline KimbersqkTopic starter

• If you're ugly, I'm ugly too. In your eyes the sky's a different blue. If you could see yourself as others do...you'd wish you were as beautiful as you.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Holiday Traditions.. What is yours??
« on: December 25, 2010, 01:55:11 PM »
Hello everybody! I'm curious.. What is one (or many) of your family holiday tradition(s)? I realize every family has something special they do. What is yours?

Between my family and myself, we have several. I always create a kickin gingerbread house, train, tree or something of gingerbread that mother buys me for my belated birthday present. We always bake different goodies: almond bark pretzels, Christmas cookies and popcorn crunch.

That is a little about my family and myself on Christmas time. Hope you enjoy. I am curious to see what everybody else does... :o)  By the way.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Offline KimbersqkTopic starter

• If you're ugly, I'm ugly too. In your eyes the sky's a different blue. If you could see yourself as others do...you'd wish you were as beautiful as you.
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Reach for the stars.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Holiday Traditions.. What is yours??
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »
Silly me.. I almost forgot the best part.. The holiday punch with pineapple juice, orange sherburt and Ginger Ale. It is a HIT with anybody who has had it. Oh yeah.. for the adults.. putting a little vodka in it gives a little kick.  ;)

Offline RolandDragoon

Re: Holiday Traditions.. What is yours??
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »
We watch "Year with out a Santa Claus" every year. Kinda odd seeing as it's never happen lol, but the music is what keeps us coming back ha ha.