You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:38:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Light military roleplay :) (Looking for males characters)  (Read 369 times)

Offline CedarPearlTopic starter

Light military roleplay :) (Looking for males characters)
« on: December 25, 2010, 12:18:23 PM »
Hey all!
Well, it isn't often that I post in the forums for an RP, so you'll have to excuse however short this post gets... I'm not used to talking offhand :P

I recently watched Dear John for the first time, and absolutely fell in love with it. I adore how quiet John is, and how protective, but also how loving, and how he makes her feel good.
I would love to do an RP along similar lines, with them possibly having a bit more time before he returned to the army, and that they could call each other too when possible. After a couple of visits back to her, I was thinking she could possibly get pregnant, but that is not necessary, as I know it is not for some people out there.
Please, please PM me if you're interesting in anything like this... I am open to anything :)
Love Cedar x