You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:36:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas/Games Needed  (Read 536 times)

Offline AriabellaTopic starter

Ideas/Games Needed
« on: March 19, 2007, 10:13:13 AM »
I have found myself once more only having a handful of games, but I have no ideas.

Anyone with nifty one on ones they'd like to play out? I only request bondage for my character.

Offline CirclMastr

Re: Ideas/Games Needed
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 11:40:50 PM »
Just off the top of my head, how about something as Wonder Woman with a villain?  She always seems to end up getting bound by her own golden lasso, after all. ;)

Offline Jester

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 11:17:34 AM »
Imagine a world where the most beautiful women in the world are brought for breeding.

A place where powerful men come to impregnate women for the good of their family or do they come so that they can do nasty things to them?

Or where women who are now old come to vent their frustrations on the beautiful desirable women.

Either way you have been plucked from life to be used as a breeder....

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:59:33 PM »
Just off the top of my head, how about something as Wonder Woman with a villain?  She always seems to end up getting bound by her own golden lasso, after all. ;)

Yes she does doesn't she? That is an intriguing idea, I like it :)

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »
Imagine a world where the most beautiful women in the world are brought for breeding.

A place where powerful men come to impregnate women for the good of their family or do they come so that they can do nasty things to them?

Or where women who are now old come to vent their frustrations on the beautiful desirable women.

Either way you have been plucked from life to be used as a breeder....

I like it :)