You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 10:05:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Shadowrun Macro RP. Need someone to play a Troll Femme  (Read 363 times)

Offline ValamarthTopic starter

Shadowrun Macro RP. Need someone to play a Troll Femme
« on: December 22, 2010, 07:30:03 AM »
Here's something I've been nudging around, but want to develop...  I'd like to hear your thoughts and ideas...

Shadowrun type world or dark intrigue.  I'm an odd race not publicly classified, a small male humanoid around 14 inches tall.  My forte is computer hacking and illegal entry into tough environments.

I propose that you would be a female troll combatant.  experienced in everything from martial arts and heavy portable weaponry to demolitions.  (Q: Why does a troll carry an autocannon?  A: Because she can.)

In the RP, a friend jokingly sets us up on a blind date, and everyone is shocked when we hit it off, both personally and professionally.

We'd need to conspire to set up our first job... and to meet again to get to know each other better.

If interested, please PM me. 

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:50:03 AM by Valamarth »