You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:35:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tomb , Single , Seeks Female to Open It.(Nc?)  (Read 432 times)

Offline DTWTopic starter

• Survival Of The Fittest , I ate my twin in the womb.
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Lions donít lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Tomb , Single , Seeks Female to Open It.(Nc?)
« on: December 18, 2010, 04:45:24 PM »
.I'm looking for someone to   investigate this  tomb I have  : what it might be or do, who sent it, where it came from, and why. There's alot of  mystery that surrounds this tomb ,  Anyone with a sense of the supernatural gets a weird shiver when they touch the tomb.

It appears to be an  antique tomb made several hundred years ago , It has   Romanian script on each  side of it and it's incredibly Heavy..  It was
 delivered by a  rather pale  man of few words; perhaps he didn't speak English. He seemed to be  from Europe....Serbia I think.  There's also a strange
 hissing that comes from it when I show it people during the day , it doesn't seem to like the sun at all. I'd like for a woman to open it...If you wouldn't mind , it seems to like women. I'd be careful though , there's this large crack on the top of it that you can see through and well...I know this is going to sound crazy but sometimes I swear there's something moving inside of it.

So if anyone  would like to open the tomb  post here or  send a pm.

Offline Loppanlove

Re: Tomb , Single , Seeks Female to Open It.(Nc?)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 06:49:19 PM »
hmmm....seems interesting...