You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 04:11:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: April Needs a Zombie RP ( Male needed )  (Read 539 times)

Offline April BouvierTopic starter

April Needs a Zombie RP ( Male needed )
« on: December 15, 2010, 10:51:31 PM »

Hey there I have a new craving for a Zombie RP since I only had one successful one, the others seemed to die off quickly. I want one Good Zombie RP and I'm willing to put in the time and effort into it. Now If you have the question well what kind of Zombies are we talking about Let me tell you I want them to be fast and vicious one that are all ways coughing up blood like in Zombie land and Dawn of the dead. Also I want it to be a virus short of thing, So I guess I should say the Infected then zombie since there not dead lol but you know what I mean. I picture  Two survivors, with weapons, Falling for each other, having a lot of risky sex, surviving on what they can find, hijack any vehicle, And most of all a lot of killing and blood shed. Maybe possibly having this end up with a sad ending, but we would have to see.  But that's all I really got as for a plot I have little to few idea's, So I would love to make one up with anyone who is interested.
P.s. If your a girl who Plays guys well You can apply for this as well
So please read my Role play Preferences, My On's and Off's, and Rabbit hole :D