You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:26:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How to Tame an Angel (Plots in need of female characters)  (Read 2600 times)

Offline FallenAngelNajdanTopic starter

How to Tame an Angel (Plots in need of female characters)
« on: December 15, 2010, 02:05:02 PM »
Before Reading On
  • Do not post in this thread. I will always try and keep it locked to prevent anyone from mistakenly posting to request an idea, but if by chance I forgot to lock it, remember this at the end.
  • Please check out my Onís and Off page. Not the one that is built into the site, but the one that is linked to in my signature. Just click on the picture of the redhead.
  • Every idea is a creation of my desires and imagination. Because of that, sometimes I will lose interest in them, or want to change something about them moving forward. If by chance you saw something you liked, but came back and now it is gone, that is more than likely the reason why.
  • I am not looking for new partners at all anymore. I might even have to cut some of my talks with people because I went a little crazy with accepting people. Please keep that in mind as you read further.

Just Who is This Fallen Being?
  • I am a Supernatural, Fantasy, or Sci-fi writer. I no longer try to write non-fantasy or historic stories.
  • My ideas range from dark to extreme. But they all still include some kind of a connection between the characters. The connection could be love, belonging, or just possession. It depends upon the character I have made, and the setting. If you want to change the idea of that connection, donít hesitate to ask.
  • I am not an active poster. I don't know how often I will be posting, or how many stories I will be taking on. If you reply to a story of mine don't expect a reply back for at least a few days, if not longer. Keep this in mind when approaching me to be a partner.
  • I only write in threads. I have no interest in private message stories or instant message stories.
  • I enjoy the input from my partner on all ideas, even the ones listed below. If you see something that just does not match what you think, bring it up. If we as writers came express ourselves while talking about the story, then how can we later on when something is not going well with the story?
  • I have my own interests, while my partners have their own. Most likely some of these interests will be shared, while some will not. I also know there are some personal kinks and desires that donít get played much. I am always willing to discuss them and see if they fit into the idea at all.

What Does Fallen Look For in His Wing Mate?
  • Communication Ė Talk to me about how you see an idea playing out. Ask me questions if you are unsure about something. My brain is extremely odd at times, and I will often skips steps in my mind and it will make perfect sense to me. While others looking at what I did will end up being confused and lost on how to continue. Also, if there is anything that you want to modify, remove, or even add speak up about it.
  • Creativity - Even if you are messaging me about my ideas, I would love it if you bring something to the table. Build your own character, a background for it, or even what you thought about the plot idea when you read it. These ideas below are just starters, as I get partners that are interested in them they evolve and grow into different stories then what they first started on. But I don't want to be the only one thinking about what is going to happen next in a story. I would also like if my partner would add things to the scene when posting. If I describe a room that does not mean that is all there is to the room. Add your own touch to something. Just donít go overboard and build a totally new room.
  • Respect of my character - Do not, and I canít not stress this enough, do not tell me what my character is doing, thinking feeling, wanting, or anything like that. When I read this, my entire interest in the story just drops. There is nothing else that could destroy my interest in a story quicker than this. If one of these things is needed for a story, do little things I can work with, or send me a message about it. I understand that sometimes moving my character from place to place is needed. The only way something like this would be fine, would be if it is something your own character is thinking that my character is thinking/doing/feeling.
  • Limits Ė I have my limits, and I want them to be respected. This could be my posting limitations, or a kink that I am just unwilling to play. Donít try and beg me to post to a story, or to write out a kink that I just donít enjoy. Ask me about it, if I say no about a kink, then that means I am unwilling to write it out. If you keep on pushing me about it, then I just will not have an interest to write with you. In the past, a partner came to me with an idea. It contained about three kinks that I had little to no interests in, but the idea as a whole was brilliant. I agreed to it, and when the time came to those kinks that I had no interest in, I wrote them out. I found out as a writer I really enjoyed them, and now they are kinks I enjoy writing. So donít be put off about coming to me with some things that I have listed as uninterested. Just respect my limits.
  • Effort Ė Each and every post is like a step in the path. I something take that step, and then it will be up to you to take the next step. If you donít put forth the effort in a post, then my writing is also going to suffer from it. This works both ways, and it will become an endless cycle where I end up losing interest in the story. The amount of effort does not have to be huge, but there has to be some.

Plot Ideas

The Summoner
(Extreme, Fantasy, NC, other Kinks dependent on partner)
Plagued by demons and monsters, the people of the world are forced to live in the once glorious cities for the protection of their walls. The demons and monsters could not break past the defense of the cities, and for a while everyone relaxed. They no longer feared the demons and monsters of the outside world, because they could not reach them behind the walls. That was because these demons and monsters that the people once feared were only the weakest of the entire species. Once the higher up demons and monsters started to appear, the walls crumbled like they were made out of a sand. Many of the cities fell into the jaws of these demons overnight.
That was when the last hope of humanities existence showed itself. It was not some powerful warrior, with bursting muscles wielding a legendary weapon. It was not some inventor that finally found the demonís weakness, and formed it into a weapon. And it was some new type of marital that could be formed into walls where people could hide behind. It was a single woman, standing out there in the barren lands watching the approaching tidal wave of demons and monsters. With a single chant, she summoned a demon that unlike those that now threatened the entire world. But this demon was with the woman, and fought with her, killing its own kind like it was nothing.
The entire world was saved by a single woman, and he ability to call the demons to help her in battle. But over the years, after many injuries, that first summoner could no longer fight anymore. But she had already passed on the unique magic to summon the demons to fight for her. By her teaching, many new summoners came into existence, and humanity started to strive again with the protection of these summoners.
There was many restrictions to this new magic. Only females could practice it, the reason being unknown. And to limit it even more, not every female could wield it, they would have to be naturally gifted to controls the flows of demonic energy. Because of these facts, when a female is born a test will be performed to see if the new born has the gift or not. If she does not have the talent, then she will be returned to the loving arms of her mother. But if she does have the talent, then she will be whisked away and raised by one of the other summoners. This summoner will teach and guide her through the years, imparting upon her the many different spells and knowledge that would be required for her to protect herself and humanity.
But, under all this glory of being a summoner, there is a dark secret that every true summoner knows and keeps hidden. There is a price to pay for being able to summon and bind the demons, and that price can sometimes be very little, or it could end up being paramount to the very being of the summoner. The price could be something as little and meaningless as an item the demon fancies, or a single drop of blood. But they could also ask for the soul of a human, or even request the lay with the summoner, to have her fully to him or herself for the entire night. Many of the past summoners had to fill some requests that haunted them to this very day.
What is in store for the new wave of summoners? Just what requests will they have to fill to protect their fellow people from the onslaught of demons?

(This story would follow the life of one summoner, starting with the first demon she summons. I am thinking that the first few would be random requests like a lock of hair or something like that. But later on as she tried to summon more and more powerful demons, the requests start to become more sexual, and sometimes even more sadistic. I could tone this down a lot, but I see this playing out to be rather extreme.)

Hidden in the Moon
(Extreme, Fantasy, possible NC, light to mild torture, Power Struggle, Knotting, Marking)
The law of tooth and claw stated that when you die, you die in battle. There was nothing else, nothing that would allow you to keep your pride as a wolf. But, there was one thing that was worse than anything else and that was being captured. If a wolf was ever captured, it was no longer a wolf and no longer part of the pack.

The moon was high in the sky, but the clouds were blocking most of the light. Some of it was showing through, like the sun coming through tattered drapes. Horns were blaring in the distance signaling the hunt was on, the hunt for the wolves. The pack started to flee, knowing that it would not be able to survive the attack from the humans. They were not afraid of the humans, but they knew that the pack was in a weakened state. It was the end of fall, and mating season was just ending. Because of that the stronger females were already with pups. Their mates thought of nothing but their protection. So the pack gathered up their things and started to run deeper into the forest.
They ran for hours but no matter how fast or hard they ran, the sound of the horns was only getting closer. It was then that one of the up-in-coming males stopped running, and turned looking back at the way they came. Other wolves passed by him but none of them stopped. They understood what he was doing, and they knew that it was the only way for the pack to survive. As he had no mate, he was one of the few that could sacrifice themselves to protect the pack. He stood on his hind legs, raising himself up past the height of any human male. His lips curled back into a snarl, his eyes unblinking. As the sound of hoof beats started to come into range, he let out a roar, challenging them to come get him.
It did not take the hunters long to get to him, and soon he saw that light of their torches. The first man up top of a horse came bursting through the bushes at him, and with a quick leap the wolf was already ripping him off the horse and sinking his claws into him. But for every human the wolf would kill, two or three more of them would arrive. They started pulling out their silver weapons, their nets, some of them even had bows to shoot at him. But he kept on fighting, not stopping even after he had been slashed, stabbed, shot, and hit. Every moment that he stood there fighting, was another moment his pack had to get away from these hunters. But, it was that moment that he thought about his pack that he lost focus, and a net caught him. Three men started to pull on it, but he resisted, trying to pull them to him. Then another net came over him, followed by another. Soon he was on the ground, and the men were pulling his arms behind his back. He felt the cold touch of metal upon the back of his neck, and he was sure this was going to be the end. He grunted, happy that his life would be enough to save his pack. Then the metal came down around his skull, encasing it. His eyes widened in the realization that it was no weapon that was pressed into the back of his neck, but the locking bar of a werewolf muzzle. He tried to howl, tried roar out his protest, his desperation but it was too late. The muzzle was on him and it was stopping him from even opening his mouth the slightest.
He was restrained, his head encased in the muzzle, his hands behind his back with chains going down to his ankles where more chains and shackles were. Nothing in the world was worse to a werewolf then being taken captive by the hunters. It was the ultimate defeat for them. He did not even notice where they were taking him. But when they stopped he knew, they were taking him to their camp. He looked up from the ground, the small slits in the muzzle allowing him to see only right in front of him. There stood a woman decked out in leather armor and equipped with all the weapons and gear needed to hunt his kind. She seemed to be the one leading this hunt this time. If only he could kill this woman, then the other men would just run away. But it was too late, he was already defeated, he was already captured.
ďMy, my, just what have we got here today? I think I shall have to ponder what I will do with him later.Ē

Alpha Meet Beta
(Extreme, Fantasy, Power struggle, Knotting, Marking, Slight pain)
It had been many years since he become an Omega, or a wolf with out a pack. Sometimes that meant you were nothing to other wolves. And other times, that meant you were a traitor to your pack, and kicked out. But to him, this was better than putting his tail between his legs and running away like the cowards his pack was full of. They heard that a pack was sweeping the land, consuming every pack that it came into contact with. All the once strong men turned into children upon hearing that it was now heading their way. He was the only one that stood up and said they should not leave, no matter what. His cries were not heard, and they all just blindly followed the Alpha. He could have challenged the Alpha for the right to rule, but he did not wish to rule over such wolves. No, he would rather be an Omega, a lone wolf.

The pack had not came, and no new information had come through the land as to where they were headed. He had almost forgotten them a few times, but was always reminded about the threat that loomed over him. Just as another moment where his mind was letting go of the idea they were still coming, he heard the first howl in a long time. His head whipped around faster than a diving hawk. It was the sounds of other wolves in a place that had none. He did not know if this was the pack, or many it was his old pack coming back realizing that they were all fools for leaving. He climbed up to the top of the hill that was next to his camp that would give him a vantage point. Once he was up there, he could see most of his little valley. But, where there was normally long flowing grass, was now replaced with the thick fur of hundreds, if not thousands of wolves racing through it. He could not even believe his eyes. Never before had he seen so many wolves before, not even in the meeting of the packs.

He returned back to the base of the hill that was his encampment. He smiled to himself, and got ready for a battle. It only took them about twenty minutes to get from the valley up to his camp, and he was ready for them. He leaped at the first one, digging his claws into the neck of the poor male. Before the he even hit the floor, he was already dead. The Omega now moved on, slashing at the next body. He was able to cut the leg of this new male, before a pair of claws came after his own hide. He dodge, and then counterattacked, clamping down upon the wolf's neck and breaking it quickly.

This battle went on a long while, and he was covered in various wounds. Blood was matted to his fur, and little debris and dirt was sticking to him. But, as he took down one more male, he fell to the ground. This was going to be the end for this Omega, but he was happy that he would die fighting and protecting his land. He waited for the finally strike, that would take his life and put an end to his miserable existence as an Omega. But out of his half closed eyes, he could see someone approaching him. It was unlike anything he had ever seen, someone that nature herself had blessed. She came up to him, and bent down looking at the breaking pile that he was.

He had passed out at that very moment, and he awoke on the floor by a fire. He did not understand what was going on. He could not even remember how he had gotten to this floor, as it was not the same packed in dirt that was his camps ground. No, he was somewhere else. He turned, and saw that same wolf that was blessed. She looked at him again, and only smiled. It was then that he understood why this pack was so large. This female was the Alpha, and she was looking at him like she was some play thing.

The Dream Walker
(Extreme, Mind Control, Pain, Horror, Training, Power Struggle, Possible Drug Use)
A being, having long ago lost its physical form, now lives in the endless realm of dreams. At first, it was forced here because it could not maintain inside of the physical realm, but after a time it started to enjoy the ever changing land scape of the dreams. At first it was akin to heaven, everything he wanted he would just have to will into existence. He could try any kind of food, experience any kind of comfort that his life beforehand was unable to acquire, but the only thing was anything he made, had no will, or mind of its own. He would create a person to talk to, but it would not answer him unless he came up with the answer himself. To some people this would be a blessing, but to him that liked the unexpected expressions people would make from time to time, it was complete torture. Soon, he become bored of his own dream, and desired to experience other peopleís dreams He wanted to know just what others dreamed about, and what they desired deep down inside of them.

It took him an untold amount of time, and even pushed him into the endless crashing waves of madness, but he figured out how to leave his own dream. He walked from dream to dream, watching others dreams as they slept away during the night. But there was no joy in just watching, and the desire to interact started to grow larger with each passing dream. Then, he finally entered the dream, and tried to interact with people.

(This idea is something I want to play out, but itís extremely rough right now. It took me too long to even write up this little teaser idea. I just donít know how to bridge the gap between him wanting to interact with people, to wanting to control and alter their dreams into nightmares or whatever he wants.)

Hell Gate
(Fantasy, Modern, NC, Training, other kinks dependent on partner)
Long ago, in a forgotten time demons used to rule the world. They came from their plane of existence through a device called a Hell Gate. It was a small metal disk with symbols unlike any language known to man. Man was just a slave to these demons, forced to work or give them entertainment. There was uprisings, but they never lasted for more than a few minutes with the demons overwhelming power. But one man thought of a plan, if he could get this disk that they used to come into the world, then maybe he could use it to send them back. It was not easy, he sneaked into the chamber that held the disk but once he had it he could not use it. It was something that surpassed his understanding, and he knew now that there was nothing that he could do. That is when the shadow demon came before him. The man knew that his life was over, having been discovered inside this chamber. But the shadow demon reached out to him, pointing at the disk. The man did not understand why it did not strike him down where he stood, but he handed over the disk. As the disk slid out of his hand and into the demons, a voice whispered inside of his mind.

I will help you send all of my kind back to our plane. But you and your line will belong to me until the end of time. There will come a time when we return, and it will be then that I will collect.

The man could not believe what he was hearing. A demon was going to help him send everyone back, was going to help him free his people and let them live out their lives the way they wanted to. He did not even think of what he would collect later on, but only on the fact that he was going to get just what he wanted. He nodded his head quickly, trying to show that he agreed to the deal that was presented to him. The demon then twisted his hands over the disk, doing something that he did not understand and there was a bright light that made his eye flare in pain. Once the light died down and his eyes could see again, the shadow demon was gone and the disk was on the ground. Not knowing if this was a game or some form or entertainment for the demons, he slowly exited the chamber and could not see any demons anywhere.

Many thousands of years have come and gone, and now the race that was once man and grown and become strong. They had built things that would have seemed stranger then the demons, and now had weapons that rivaled the raw power of the demons. Huge cities that spread out as far as the eye could see, and building that reached for the heavens. That is when the bright white light that seemed to come from nowhere but everywhere at the same time happened. Before anyone could tell what was going on all that could be heard was screams of pain and suffering. Huge beasts from the deepest and darkest nightmares where running around painting the streets in the crimson spray of its victims. Nothing could stop these demons, there power was beyond anything the humans had.

Only a few short years had passed, but it was even more of a change then the thousands that had passed before. The world was bare and lifeless. There was nothing left on it but shells of what it was. The cities were just rubble and twisted metal, the farms just ash. The race of man and moved deep underground trying to survive with whatever they could. But their food was running out, making them send out search parties to the surface. Not many of these parties returned, and if they did the stories or scars they came back with was not worth the effort. Now, one final party is going to be sent out, but only three people were on it.

The Hunter or the Hunted
(Fantasy, Post apocalyptic, NC, Blackmail, possible breeding/slavery)
The demons had won the war between heaven and hell. With out the protection of the angels, the demons moved onto their new sport, hunting humans. There was only a few humans left on the world, noÖ it was no longer a world, but an endless hunting ground. Some people hunted down the demons to try and kill off as many as they could until they met their death, others just hide in holes until the human hunters found them.
Jake was one of those people that just wanted to take as many of the demons down with him as he could. He had with him an archangelís sword. He did not know from which archangel the sword had come, but that did not matter. He was able to us it to kill demons, and because of that demons tried to hunt him down. During his hunts, he would walk into many different traps set by the human hunters. But so far, he was able to survive every one of them, and his count of slayed demons is now up to 259. It was impressive for one man, unmatched by any other human to this day. But now he was tracking a very powerful demon, one that he knew nothing about. What could be in store for him around the next turn?

Oh My Little Red
(Fantasy, Knotting, Marking, Romance, possible breeding)
Since ancient times, there has always been stories about the Guardian of the Forest. Some weave the tale of a magnificent beast that protects all creatures of the forest, and even coming to the rescue of locals in trouble. Others build the image of a reclusive animal, which observes the entire forest, never interfering in affairs of man. The last variant of the story is always the most popular, and it is the only one that is built upon truth. The colossal monstrosity that calls the forest home, eternally waiting for a foolish soul to travel into the deepest reaches of the forest. They say this behemothís favorite food is the flesh of man, but it is bound to the largest tree inside of the forest, unable to hunt down and consume all the flesh that it desires. Once someone walks into its territory, they are never seen from again. Any men that are foolish enough to explore that deep, end up being ripped limb from limb. Whatís left of them are found scattered throughout the forest. But any females that enter the darkest reaches of the forest, just vanish without a trace. Not even a single scrap of their clothing is found, the tell saying they are swallowed whole by the fiend.

These tales have been passed down from parent to child for as long as anyone could remember, but they have never witnessed anyone disappearing inside of the forests. Most of the adults have come to terms with the stories, thinking they were something their parents told them so they would not enter the forest and get lost. Only, there has never been a single person who has been brave enough to test this theory, the danger of the forest planted deep inside of their hearts. Because this village is a logging village, the people are simple, and respect the forest, never taking too much from it. They still enter the forest everyday but only the outs edges of it. Life is good to these people, the men have work, and the women take care of their men while looking after the children.

But war always has a way of reaching these peaceful places, shattering them and scattering the pieces. That exact thing happened on fall night, when the moon was high. At first, they only saw the torches from the distance, and thought some travelers would be passing through. But as soon as they reached the small village, they started to kill and burn everything they passed. They spared no one, not even the smallest being they past. They burnt down every cabin and hut, first making sure to inspect it for anything of value. Most of the villagers fled to the forest, unable to find any other place to run to. They all felt that fear deep inside of their hearts tighten as they traveled deeper inside of it. But the fear of those ever so real soldiers chasing them made that fear pale in comparison. They all ran as fast as they could, moving into places they never even seen before. Just when they could no longer hear the foot beats of the soldiers behind them, another sound came to their ears. It started off low, and it quickly built into a savage growl. Everyone that was running instantly ground to a halt at the growl, the warnings of their parents ringing in their ears. They all knew that this growl came from the monstrosity contained inside of the story. Only, they were already too far into the forest now.

Panic gripped at each of them, many of them instantly turning around and fleeing. Everyone started to run like man, splitting off and trying to get away from everyone in hopes the beast would not find them but all the others. The growl had long since stopped, only to be replaced with the blood curdling screams from the victims that feel into its claws. Everyone screamed, shouting to leave them alone, but not a single person was spared its wrath. That is, everyone but a single little woman. She was the last, the only person that so far did not run into the monster that had already ripped apart her fellow villagers. She looked over her shoulder, trying to see if it was already chasing after her. There was nothing behind her, and she let out a small breath of relief. Somehow she had escaped the beast, and she thanked every God and Goddess that she could think of. Only, in her moment of relaxation, she tripped over a root of a tree, falling hard onto the ground, her breath knocked out of her. She laid there, struggling to bring the air into her body. Long moments passed, her body unable to swallow the air around her. She managed to get to her hands and knees, not willing to sit on the ground here and wait for something to find her. She looked up, her breath still lost to her, only to see a pair of deep yellows eyes looking at her from behind a tree. They were the most magnificent things she had ever seen, they even made some of the jewels merchants had become ordinary. Then the feeling of dread entered her mind, as she realized these eyes looked at her like a slab of meat on the butchers block. The beast had found her, and she would be swallowed whole by it, to never see another sun in her life.

The Curse
(Extreme, Fantasy, NC, Light to mild torture, Branding/marking, Transformation)
She never really thought about what life would hold for her. She was not much of a dreamer, as he only wanted to find a Husband and live out her life like her parents did. She would raise a family and cherish them that was all she wanted. Her village was rather small, so small that everyone knew each other. Nothing changed inside of this village, only the seasons and the day upon the calendar. The only break to their everyday life, was when travelers would pass through. They would always be coming or going to far off lands, sometimes spinning a tale so wild and extravagant that no one would believe it as truth. And today just happen to be one of those days, a middle aged man appearing to be on the road for a long while stopped inside of town. He walked into the tavern and asked for a room he could rent for the night. It was out of the ordinary for a traveler to want to stay in this small village, but it was not unheard of. The tavern keeper told him he had a small room he could stay in, and offered him a meal to go along with the room. The man agree, paying for the room and eating his meal, and disappearing into the room once night fell.

Once night fell, people started to get an eerie feeling from the sky. Normally the air here was clear, the stars and moon so bright that most people would not even need a torch to wonder home. But tonight was pitch black, not a single light in the sky, not even the room. While people were questioning it, they soon pushed it to the back of their minds, chalking it up to clouds. That was until that screams started to happen. No one could tell where they came from, only that it seemed to be from all around them. Soon, others started to scream, only to be dragged off into the darkness. She saw her friends looking around wildly, not understand what was going on. But out of the corner of her eye, she saw it. The darkness started to twist and fold upon itself, becoming solid. It then grabbed hold of one of her friend, dragging them off into darkness all too quickly.

This happened again, and then again. People being dragged off by the very darkness itself. Those hands seemed to come from anywhere and everywhere at the same time. No one could hide from them. People who thought that hiding behind doors, or under bed were dragged away kicking and screaming all the same as the others standing out in the open. In the matter of moments, she was the last person there, the pounding of her heart like a drum in her ear. He quickly looked from side to side, trying to spot any hands or claws coming for her. But she did not look under her, and right there the darkness condensed, forming a hand, grabbing her ankle, and dragging her down into the very darkness.

She screamed, and clawed at everything in her reach to try and prevent that hand from dragging her down into the darkness, but she was unable to stop it. The darkness swallowed her up, cutting off any light. She felt as if she was falling down a very deep hole, but there was no wind passing her. Then she felt something solidify under her feet. She tried to look around, but there was still no light around for her to see. She waved out her arms, trying to find something to hold onto, or someone else. That was the moment a lofty voice rang out form the darkness.
"Now... what should I name this impure creature of the light?"

The Fallen Angel
(Extreme, Fantasy, Corruption, Transformation, Pain and torture)
In the past he was a light in the darkness, a beacon to everything that was holy. He would lead the charge at the demons, fighting them off and defending everything was the righteous in the world. He enjoyed fighting for what was right, fighting for his brothers and sisters against the endless tides of demons that would crawl out of there cesspools. He would even find some of them so revolting that he could not bring himself dirtying his blade with their blood. He would just beat them to death with his fist, or stomp on them until they could not move anymore.  The demons slowly learned this about him, about how he would enjoy taking his time beating to death some of their companions. The hatched a plan, a plan to capture him and torture him until he gave up the secrets of his kind. He was so proud, thinking these demons to be nothing more than beasts, that he did not even see the trap unfolding as he walked right into it. He was dragged away, having untold things done to him. He was stewed inside of those very cesspools he used to wrinkle his nose at, blade cut into his body, needles drove into his soft flesh. His body was broken asunder. Yet his mind always remained untouched, his will unbroken. He lasted through everything that they did to him.

Hundreds or thousands of years had passed, he could no longer tell. But he was ever vigilant, waiting for the perfect moment to break free of his captures and return to the holy gates to be bathed in the pure rays of light that he loved. His chance came, breaking free of the chains and over powering his guards. He crept through the caves, and finally made it to the battle field. He saw those beautiful wings of his brothers and sisters. He looked over his shoulder, only to find the broken and shattered remains of his own. He ran to them, a heavy burden being lift from his heart. He called out to them, but it would not be so simple for him this day. Those brother and sisters looked at him, and suddenly he saw them wrinkle their noses at him, much like he used to often do to the discussing demons.

They called him filth, a wretched creature that did not deserve to breathe the same air of theirs. They attacked him, their blades cutting deep into his body. He howled in pain, but not from their swords, but from their words. He had never felt something so horrible before in his life, his own brothers and sisters calling him a discussing demon. He had no choice but to flee, and to hold up in some pit in the ground. His wounds were deep, both mentally and physically. He looked over his broken body, covered in scars and filth. As his wounds healed, he came up with a plan. He would make sure to get back at those that wronged him, he would do to them, the same things that were done to him. He would torture them, and use them until he was done. Then he would start it all over again. Not a single being was going to be spared his touch. As his mind molded this plan, what remained of his feathers started to turn black as if they were being painted in ink.

He was now on the face of the earth, and he was angry. Someone had dumped him down here, made him fall to earth. He was now going to make that person pay, even if it was every angel alive, he would make them all pay.

Queen of the Twilight
(Extreme, Modern Fantasy, Werewolf x Vampire, Marking, Knotting, Blood Play, Power role reversal, Forbidden pairing, Breeding)
Thousands of years ago, the werewolves and the vampires had bloody wars between both of them. But then, the ruler of all the vampires and the Alpha of the wolves came to an understanding. No one knows how they where able to talk, let alone make a deal with each other but they managed. After all that time, the peace between the two races have lasted, and they have assumed roles that have become normal to them. The wolves started to protect the royal blood lines, forming elite units that trained since the time they could walk. They learned to control the wolf inside of them, through hellish training in the wild and formed bonds with their kin that were deeper than anything else. The royal vampires however, have been at their throats ever since the pack was formed with the wolves. They murdered, killed, back stabbed, and black mailed each other at every opportunity they could. The one time they worked together, was when all of the lesser royals teamed up and had the Queen of all of the vampires murdered. They could not stand her rule anymore, and the fact that she had taken a common vampire as her mate. Female vampires, as their bodies where much different than humans, could only produce one offspring in their entire life. And this Queen have mated with a common vampire, leaving behind a small girl. The Queen could not be happier for her, but at the same time she knew that one day she could face the same troubles that plagued her. Before she could set anything in place to protect her, she was overthrown and murdered by the other royals. But now the new Queen of the vampires was coming of age, and the royals started to come for her, demanding that she pick one of them to mate with and have a child with. She was a stunning beauty, like a white lily in the middle of night. But her heart laid elsewhere, in the one personal bodyguard she had. She had handed picked this wolf from the time he was born. She had watched him grow up to be the strong being he was today. But she could never have him, as he was a wolf, and she was a vampire. Not only was there union considered unholy, but wolves mated for life in a way that was very much unlike humans and vampires. Once they loved, they would never love another and she could never do that to him. He would have to find a nice human woman that would be able to keep his heart and give him the pups that his kind so desired. He needed a female human because wolves were only male, and never female. If a female was born from a union of wolf and human, she was a human. The chances of them producing a werewolf child was rare, so to increase these chances they only ever mated in their wolf forms, taking them as savagely and demanding as they could.

The Queen ruled from the only vampire nation. She and her followers had built it from the ground up. It had took years upon years to finish, but once it was it was a paradise for all vampires. The wolf clan that served her acted as the Special Forces unit, providing protection from the human, or any other clans of vampires that would try and attack this nation. But nothing was perfect, and slowly the other lesser nobles had there spies sneak in and plant the seeds of destruction. They waited for the signal to rise up and attack, but it did not come for years. Each year, more and more vampires would come to live in the nation, as they could walk around freely in the daylight, and blood was not a problem here. But, the night of the blue moon was upon them. The blue moon causes young male werewolves to seek out and find their mates. It was then that the signal came in, tonight would be the night to attack. Right as most of the guards were leaving to go home and lock themselves up for the night, an army rose up and attacked the castle. The guard to do little to nothing, being pushed back by the seemingly unending wave of vampires. The Queen's personal guard grabbed her, and took her into her safe room. He pushed her inside, and turned to lock the door. His plan was to hold off the wave of vampires coming to kill or capture her while the door locked. Because once it was locked, it would only open after a week. Just as he turned, there was an explosion, and it pushed him back into the safe room with the Queen. She turned to look at the bleeding body of her guard, and then turned to the door shutting it quickly and locking it. She knew that it would not take him long to heal, but she was not about to push him out into the unknown. She was just going to have to deal with the blue moon effects later on.

The Clan Shall Live On!
(Extreme, Non-con, Transformation, Drug induced states, Enslavement, Marking, Knotting, Lactation, Excessive semen, Breeding)
The long clan wars have taken their toll on the wolves. Not only the clan wars, but also the attack of the hunters that have come down upon their kind. Now, each clan has become close, and formed into one larger clan. The group of elders formed from this union now focus on trying to get more young warriors to fight off the coming battles. But the fact is, they have far too many male wolves, and not enough females to breed there kind strong warriors. So they start looking elsewhere, trying to find something that would work in their favor. That is when they think of using there enemy as the solution. They raid a village, and capture every female there, killing off every male they come across. The younger, unmated wolves look over these slaves they had taken, but the difference between there females and these are very different. They were soft, where there females where hard. They had little to no hair on their bodies, but long flowing manes that came off their head. Their eyes where larger, and pleaded with them. The difference was stunning to them, and they did not know if they would even be able to mate with them rightfully. So they feed them there concoctions made from herbs and other things found in the forest. These mixtures where meant to boost fertilization, driving them into a deep heat like state. But that was not all, they ground up more herbs, placing marks all over the body with this new paint. This paint forced the male into a focused rage that would drive him to take this female, and mate with her until he could no longer move. They did this over and over again, until their bellies started to show. And then, they started to live there new lives, part of the pack. They would have to learn how to live inside the clan, and what their mates expected of them.

The Last Prince of the Waters
(Extreme, Non-con, Enslavement, Marking, Naga, Drugs, Humiliation)
The Nagas where once a powerful race, and the ruled all the waterís edge. They pushed back the races that could only live on land, making them think twice about going into any water at all. But as time went on, there females started to produce less and less eggs. There numbers slowly dwindled down into almost nothing, now, only a handful of females where left, with even less males. But the Price of this race-in-ruins did not have an eye for such. He knew that his race was doomed, as maybe something was driving them that way. Maybe it was the fact that they had ruled for so long, or that the gods did not enjoy them claiming the water as their own. But the Prices eye drifted from the waters, and onto land. He had watched the human grow, and become something more then what they were before. But there was on female that he wanted to see closer. Her form was alluring to him, the way she moved seemed like an exotic dance. The hair that went down to her knees was something that glistened like the waters during the night. She was beauty that walked on the land. And he would have her, and use her, and take what he wanted from her. He came upon the land, and grabbed her while she was washing some clothes, and dragged her down into his city under the waters. What she had in store for her would seem like a watery grave, but she would soon come to think of it as heaven on earth.

Dragon Kin
(Extreme, Fantasy, Breeding, Pain, Bestiality - humanxdragon, Marking, Magic, Transformation, Training)
The dragons have long been dead, the wars of old leading to their downfall. The last dragon was killed hundreds of years ago by the mages that once served the dragons. These mages where infused with the dragons essence, many would say that they were part dragon themselves. But as time passed, these mages all passed away, as there magic could not be passed along without the help of dragons. Now the world has all but forgotten the dragons, leaving them as dusty old tales locked away in some tomes that are never touched. But what happens when a servant girl is forced to go into a cave by her master. This cave is said to hold an evil beast inside of it, but no one has ever returned. This beast is nothing else but an ancient dragon of old, slumbering away the years as he is the last of his kind. This cave is dark and long, some of the creatures here have evolved to not need light to live and survive. She blindly stumbles upon the dragon, thinking she just ran into a burning hot rock. But now she has awakened the beast, and he will use her to quell his anger.

The Raise of a New Chief
(Extreme, Non-con, Warcraft universe, Excessive semen, Cum inflation, Tit fucking, Slavery, Mild Pain/Torture, Anal, Oral, Possible body transformation/modification)
A new Chief has come into power, leading the Taurens in many different ways. He would be a blood thirsty warlord, which plans on rising Taurens up to their rightful place of rulers. But he is also not stupid, thinking that all the races would just be taken and defeated and submit to their new rules. For this, he has gathers prime examples of each race, to serve him as his harem. He finally was able to collect the very last of the races, the Worgen. Now that he has every race, including those of the Horde and the Alliance, he could learn how to break each one and how each one of them worked. But that was not it, he would find out if he could breed with each different race. Not only would that tell him if the other races would withstand the power of the Taurens, but also if he could make even more powerful warriors from the lesser races. He would take his time, inspecting and learning everything about each race first hand.

For this idea, I am looking for someone that would be interested in playing one of the races, or even all of them. There most likely would not be parts of the story of more than one of the harem members working together, unless my partner would want something like that. This story would be more focused on the sexual aspect, with a strong story line behind it. There would be blood and gore, as the new Chief would put his harem members through tests to see their strengths and weaknesses. I would not be opposed to having characters from the real lore and games be captured and subjected to the same treatment that his other members would receive. I have some pictures that made me come up with this idea:
NSFW

The Fallen Feathers

These ideas have been picked up already, or have ran their course already and are being set aside. They are all ideas that I was once eager to play, but now that thirst has faded away. But my desires often change and evolve, so maybe one day I will pick them back up in hopes a partner would find them just as appealing as I once did. Have a look, and if something catches your eye, let me know. Maybe I will be motivated to play them again sooner than I expect.

A Taste of Power
(Fantasy, Supernatural, NC, Enslavement, Romance)
An older man was losing his land. He could do nothing to stop it, the people that where coming to him where just forcing him to sell it off to them. At first he tried to resist them, but they started to burn down his crops, kill off his animals, or threaten his wife. He felt like he was powerless, a worthless man. So he visited the lord of the land, trying to get him to help him out. There were tales in the village that the lord wield dark powers that would be able to help anyone if they offered enough to pay for what they wanted. He was a poor man, and all he had was his land. He thought that he would offer a fourth of it to the lord.

He travel long to reach his castle, and once he arrived the lord met with him. "Please help me my lord, my land is being taken from me, and I wish for the people to leave me alone. I need my land to be able to live, to support my family. I offer you a fourth of it, that way you can sell it off, or keep it, and I will still be able to live."

The lord looked down at the man, he was not pleased by this offer at all. "Do you think I would use any of my power to help you for some dirt? Get out of my sight, you worthless scum." Guards grabbed the man, and started to drag him out of the room. He yelled, and begged the lord to reconsider. "Please my lord, my wife, my two daughters would die if you don't help..."

The lord turned around, thinking for a moment. "Hold. I will take your eldest daughter. She will come and live here, and clean my estate for me. You will have one less mouth to feed, and your land will be saved."

(The character I was going to play would be the dark lord. He would have magic, and be sadistic. Your character would be the daughter. This idea so far contains very dark kinks, torture, and everything else that would come up. I am willing to talk about this, maybe limit some things, others not.)

The Blood Contract
(Extreme, Fantasy, Corruption, Blackmail, NC, Possible transformation)
A young female apprentice of magic was struggling with her studies. She always was reading and trying to master new types of magic and spells but nothing she seemed to learn would ever work right. Many of her teachers told her that she and to wait, and allow her magic to mature and she would be able to wield great power. But she watched others her age surpassing her, pushing ahead and onto new studies. This angered her, someone that did nothing but study and train herself. That is when she heard that whisper, or maybe it was a hint at a whisper. There was a scroll, locked deep within the library that was said to contain a power that would unlock anyone's true power who read it. At first she dismissed it as a rumor made up by some of the younger students to try and see if anyone would get into trouble trying to break into the library. But after weeks of failing, and many other studies passing her up again she could not ignore the whispers anymore.

That night she sneaked out and broke into the library, bypassing all of the alarms set up by her teachers. She smiled at herself because that was one form of magic that she had mastered long ago. She looked, poring her eyes over many different scrolls and finding nothing. Hours passed and she had found nothing at all. No scroll that would give her the edge that she needed to push ahead and reclaim her place at the top of the class. She stood up and started to walk out, but her eye spotted something that she had overlooked on her way in. There was a small chase on the wall that seemed to blend into it. She walked over it and could tell that there was many alarms on the case, more than even the library itself. She found a way through them and open the chest, only to find a small page inside. It was advanced magic and she could not read much of it, but there was something that she could

...great power to the caster, true power...

This is what she was looking for, it was her key to unlocking her power. She got back to her room and started to study the incantation, ignoring everything else. Hours and hours passed and she slowly learned everything that was needed to cast this spell, and once the last little bit was memorized she start. The world of power rolling off her lips like heavy stones, the air seemed to tense with power as the last bit left her lips. She waited for the surge of power that she expected, but nothing came. She tried a few different spells that had given her trouble before, but nothing had changed. She cursed everything around her as her anger boiled over. It was not until she started to throw things into the wall that she noticed the dark figure in the corner. She could not sense anything at all, but it was there. Its eyes of yellow looking at her like she was some sort of meal set before it.

The Black Witch
(Fantasy, Modern, Corruption, Possible transformation, Romance)
In the small town of Thornton, there used to be a witch that lived in the largest house. She never went outside, and she always scared the kids whenever they got close. But when she died, no one came to claim her house. It seemed like no one even knew if she had any family or friends. The city came and took all of her stuff out of the house, and sold the house to the bank. Her stuff started spreading around town, most of it ending up at pawn shops and thrift stores. That's when a young girl came into a small book store, looking for something to hold her over the summer break. She loved books, and often spent almost all of her free time reading them. She came across a section of them, titled "Magic, and its uses". She looked over them, and could tell that they were very old. The leader of the cover was cracking and has not been taken care of. She though it would be a nice read, maybe it was a history of magic through the ages. So she buys them, and finishes up everything else she needed to do for the day. Once she gets home, she picks up the first book out of the ten she got, and pops it open. She moved over to her chair, and takes a sip of her wine to calm her after the long day. As she starts to read, he now sees that the book is not a history book about magic, but itís a rule book. Skipping ahead she comes across what looks to be a spell. Itís in a language that she canít read, but on the side someone had translated it into English. She read it aloud, and nothing seems to happen. She laughed at herself for thinking someone would. She got up and walked to her bedroom to change out of her clothes into something more comfortable. That's when she saw it, right in the middle of her bedroom was a giant hole missing, like someone had just scooped up everything and removed it. She looked around and saw nothing. She ran to the other room and picked up the book and turned to the page she read. It was titled "Dark hole." And she read she learned that it was a spell to remove anything trapped in ball from existing. But that was when she felt it, something else was around her. He looked around, but no one was there. What she did not know, is magic you always had to pay the price. This magic in this book, the price was anything the guardian deemed. The guardian was summoned with the first spell, and each spell after that, he picked the price.

(I would be the guardian. The prices would be anything, from food to sexual deeds. I was thinking that maybe she starts using the spells to attack people that has wrong her in life, or to rob bank or something. But each time she had to pay the price of her spells later to the guardian.)

In Need of a Feathers Touch

These stories will be ones that I want to play, but not as they are. Most of these are going to be old ideas that I made a long time ago, and now they just don't match what I am working for. But they have something about them that calls out to me, so I can't just scrap them. I want to rework them, and build them up from the ground up. In the past I would put these stories int he Fallen Feathers section, and just get to them when I finally had a sudden incite into the plot I wanted. But maybe someone will be able to show interest in these stories, and give me their ideas changing these stories from dull, to extraordinary. So please have a look, and if anything comes to your mind, let me know. I will put a small note at the bottom of each plot idea, as to what I like about it, so you understand what I would like to keep the same about it.

Its All in the Eyes
(Fantasy, Supernatural, Being Chased, Multiple worlds, Blood play)
Since the start of time, each and every supernatural being could be identified by the color of the eyes. Vampires are read, werewolves are greens, mages where blue, and incubi where purple. The humans eyes where always brown, and nothing else. But after hundreds of years of trying to make each being and the humans live together, everyone gave up. Chaos engulfed the world, plunging everyone into disrepair. A group of mages came up with a plan to make another world that shared space with this one, but could not be seen. At first no one wanted to go over there, but soon each of the beings did, leaving the humans in their own world. Soon it seemed like everything was going well, and it lasted for a thousand years. That is until a human was born with red eyes. The tales of monsters having different colored eyes still lived on, and soon people started to think this child was one of them. It was pushed down into the mud, and sometimes even hunted by the people it once cared for. It found its way into the world where all of the beings left for. It was a wonderful place, filled with people of different color eyes. But that was just the start of it all.

I like the idea about eyes, and how they could lead to some interesting story plots. But I just cant figure out a way to make it interesting. I thought about keeping another world idea the same, but it felt like I was stretching it a little too much. Then I thought about a possible time travel idea, example would be in the past eyes used to tell you just what you were looking at, but again it felt a little odd to write out.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 03:12:43 AM by FallenAngelNajdan »

Offline FallenAngelNajdanTopic starter

Re: How to Tame an Angel (Plots in need of female characters)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 07:16:13 AM »
What Changed:

• Added In Need of a Feathers Touch section.
  • Moved Its All in the Eyes to In Need of a Feather Touch.
  • Edited Oh My Little Red.
  • Edited The Fallen Angel.
  • Edited The Curse.
  • Removed Made To Perfection.
  • Removed The Sacrifice.

Changes to come:

Taking a harder look at some of the stories. Seeing if I should keep the, edit them to fit my current desires, or to just scrap them. Someone recently told me that I have a lot of ideas were my character would start off in the sub role. And after looking over it, I see that it is true. At first I thought, that it was not the case. But after giving a short read through, I had to change a few of them around. So I would like to state again, if you see a story, just remember that the roles are not set in stone.

Story Titles to come:

The Sky Pirate Queen:
A kind of steam punk themed story about a Sky Pirate ruling over the skies, engaging in bloody battles, and fighting off her crew as they try and take away control from her. Maybe she could meet a rival sky pirate and her crew is beaten and taken prisoner, or maybe she gets some slaves in, and takes a fancy to one of them.

The Snake Charmer:
One ancient clan used to be able to control the Godly beasts that are the Nagaís, but they were long ago wiped out by other rival clans. But what if one of them lived, and after many generations, someone with the ability found out about their clans brutal massacre. Just what would they do with their new found powers? But how do you charm a Naga?

The Watery Ruins:
Explores find a small temple at the bottom of the ocean, but it appears to be fully intact. Just what does this structure hold? Could it be past civilizations secrets, or technology that was long forgotten? Or could it be a place where all magic is stored away, just waiting to be let out. But would a place really be unguarded?

The Brood-mother:
Dragon Idea to come!

Chained and Filled:
Oh, another Dragon idea!

Asura's Wrath/Heart:
Someone dares anger the Gods! They will have to be put to death!

Midnight Elf:
A being holding the pure essence of the night itself. From the beauty, to the dangers.

The Fire Fox Spirit:
Be-careful, you might be burned.

Medusa's Regret:
Sometimes, everything just does not work out like you hoped.

Nature's Warth:
Don't mess with the very thing that holds your life in it's hands.

Reapers Blade:
Your time is up!

Take My Hand, and Never Let Go of My Eggs:
Dragon idea, but this one is one of my favorites.