'Tis the Season..Here Cums Santa (F wanted)

Started by Bostonesq, December 15, 2010, 08:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bostonesq

I am in the mood for a Santa based play. Here are two ideas or feel free to suggest something you would like.

Mall SantaTAKENI am a shopping mall Santa and you work in a clothing store. You and your co-workers are having drinks and while watching me do my Santa thing you are challenged to a bet that requires you to seduce Santa and have sex with him while he is in costume within 24 hours. 

Rent a Santa: TAKENI show up at your house as Santa for a kids party. You and your adult friends are feeling no pain from the Christmas cheer you are indulging in. I have you sit on my lap during the party and you are quite impressed at what you feel under my costume and the words I whisper in your ear get your blood flowing.  The party ends, my car will not start, and it will be at least an hour for AAA to come to my assistance.   

I am open for any suggestions!

3. Santa strikes back: TAKENYou are the mall manager and have received complaints that Santa has been engaging in inappropriate behavior towards some of the moms. You call me into your office to fire me. I do not react kindly and proceed to force myself on you. Ideally, at some point  you would come to like the way I am treating you.

Bostonesq

Idea number 3 just added. Starts out N/C and can either way from there.

Mystic Mika

All three please lol, I am open to any of the three so I guess it depends on what you want the most  ;)
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.