(open) larp testing 1... 2.. action!

Started by Kairi, December 15, 2010, 03:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kairi

I'm looking to get started on a role play about larping, it was a unique ish start so I hope you like it and join me, I would like to welcome anyone at anytime! :)

As I straightened my 18th century dress, I walked over to the pond and looked upon the glassy top of the water. As I stared my reflection appeared but it wasn't me, it was a beautiful blond with violet eyes who looked as if she came from another era. I loved dressing up and going out to the field on my grandmas farm. My only regret being that it's so close to the woods hardly anyone lives near by and my best friend, Breah, moved away. Yet I still attempted to go larping. I sighed knowing that underneath the exotic violet contacts remain my steely blue eyes, and under the dress was nothing more then baggy pants and a tank. I let my eyes flutter shut only to open them immediately after because I hear a noise deeper in the woods I turn in the direction of the sound and wait to see what comes out my body tense ready to run my heart pounding and my mind racing...
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kairi

Thank you! I'm sorry I have difficulty with forums, I've attempted them before but normally I don't have any advice to help me understand them.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.