The Captain seeks a Russian adventure (M seeking F)

Started by Captain Maltese, December 10, 2010, 09:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

The year is 1917. Europe is burning as war machines churn soldiers into pulp. Further east, the ancient Tsarist Russian empire is also being churned into pulp by a civil war turning into a revoution. It is an age of chaos, and of adventurers, and one western adventurer is finding his own personal chaos in the land of vodka personified in the woman he is chasing. Maybe she has a price on her head, maybe she is an aristocrat or a spy or a communist leader. Maybe he is after her for the fame, or the money, or for the damn hat she stole from him by accident. What is certain is that in the hour of the wolf, they are playing their own absurd little game for stakes not quickly revealed. Inspiration for this story could be "War And Peace", or "Corto Maltese In Siberia", or "Anastacia", or "The Courier of the Czar" or even "Murder On The Orient Express".

What interests me here is mainly a chase involving clever words, fast-paced fighting and humorous flirting, with many historical references and a dramatic setting that still leaves the main focus on the characters' chemistry. I see my character as something between Rick O'Connell, Corto Maltese and The Red Baron - someone mostly calm and collected, but still with room for passion in more than one direction. But not really all that bad by nature, so I don't think this is likely to head far into NC territory. Expect sexual passion to be something that develops rather than just happens.

I am looking for someone for to write the role of an adventurous lady with drive and conflicting ambitions of her own, who does not look to the first and best man for rescue and might not give everything in reward if she IS rescued. She might be ready to use and trick him. The character I'm looking for here is a Mata Hari, a Lara Croft, a Kyra. Not a Domme but definitely not a damsel in distress either.

From the writer I am asking two-three-four paragraph replies. For this particular story I am looking for a cowriter with at least superficial knowledge and interest of Russia in the revolutionary era, who will love to spice things up with name and place references and the odd russian-language word. Spaciba!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories