You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:29:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female seeking roleplay (edited)  (Read 740 times)

Offline ivygrowthTopic starter

Female seeking roleplay (edited)
« on: December 08, 2010, 08:15:30 PM »
I just got approved, and am looking for a few stories to get me started.  In terms of content I am fine with everything up to and including extreme. 

NEW

A haunted house...

I'm interested in playing a character who just moved into an old country house.  Unfortunately for her, the house is possessed by a powerful spirit (or demon) capable of manipulating the house and the objects inside of it, manifesting (visibly or invisibly) for brief times, and controlling the local wildlife. 

STILL LOOKING

A solo D&D 3.5 game with an adult twist.  I'd like to play a Druid trying to protect a sacred forest from an encroaching civilization. 

A solo World of Darkness (Old) game where I can play a Bastet.  They seem fun, and I never really got a chance to play one for more than a short session or two. 

A science fiction story where I can play some sort of investigator into alien crime.  She would be tasked with investigating crimes against humans, or crimes committed by aliens in human space. 

FOUND

A story in a modern setting that starts with my character being kidnapped from work.  From there it could go to most any place depending on your preferences, though I wouldn't mind a story about her being trained and shipped overseas as a slave.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 04:29:48 AM by ivygrowth »

Offline Villain

Re: Female seeking roleplay
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 08:19:07 PM »
Hi there congrats on getting approved :) I think the science fiction story sounds interesting and I wouldn't mind getting involved in that.

Offline Reagord

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »
I just got approved, and am looking for a few stories to get me started.  In terms of content I am fine with everything up to and including extreme. 

A story in a modern setting that starts with my character being kidnapped from work.  From there it could go to most any place depending on your preferences, though I wouldn't mind a story about her being trained and shipped overseas as a slave.

A solo D&D 3.5 game with an adult twist.  I'd like to play a Druid trying to protect a sacred forest from an encroaching civilization. 

A solo World of Darkness (Old) game where I can play a Bastet.  They seem fun, and I never really got a chance to play one for more than a short session or two. 

A science fiction story where I can play some sort of investigator into alien crime.  She would be tasked with investigating crimes against humans, or crimes committed by aliens in human space.

I've always liked a good ol' D&D 3.5 game, I guess I'd just ask whether you were thinking it would be a real campaign with some adult situations, or a heavy roleplay story with just a few rules.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 10:53:05 PM »
I would be fine with either to be honest.  I don't mind rules heavy or rules lite, so whichever you would prefer would work for me.

Offline zoarster

• Flirt, Saint, Sinner
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 11:22:34 PM »
Hey, and congratulations on your approval! I'd be interested in the kidnapping storyline, provided that at least to some extent it fulfills a hidden fantasy of hers. I'm not a huge fan of plots like that where the woman isn't enjoying it on some level.

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 04:29:53 AM »
Another idea I am interested in:

A haunted house...

I'm interested in playing a character who just moved into an old country house.  Unfortunately for her, the house is possessed by a powerful spirit (or demon) capable of manipulating the house and the objects inside of it, manifesting (visibly or invisibly) for brief times, and controlling the local wildlife. 

Offline Insatiably Bored

Re: Female seeking roleplay (edited)
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 08:47:41 AM »
welcome to full membership, I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I have. now for the important part of my pester :P, I couldn't help but be drawn to the sci fi plot, if your still seeking a partner please feel free to hit me up with a PM.