You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 02:57:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving BON-NC-Extreme - looking for female  (Read 491 times)

Offline ArkanielTopic starter

Craving BON-NC-Extreme - looking for female
« on: December 08, 2010, 02:17:07 AM »

I am looking for a short term, kinky, hot roleplay. I am looking for a female partner that has good writing skills, lots of delicious kinks and is willing to experiment intensely in the realm of a one-on-one heterosexual relationship. I am not looking for a mindless little sub slave, though I do tend to dominate. For this roleplay, I am looking at everything being possible or at least open to discussion, except for scat, vomit, heavy mutilation and M/M.

Rating may vary from Bon, through NC, to Extreme. I prefer the latter, though, just to keep option open

Any takers?

A plot can grow or can be discussed. I am open to many settings, though for this one Id prefer something in the modern day. Hints of sci fi or the supernatural are definitely possible. Your character does not need to be completely human, though a mostly human appearance would be appreciated.

Offline Ariabella

Re: Craving BON-NC-Extreme - looking for female
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 01:24:27 PM »
If you're still looking, I would be interested. Have a peek at my ons and offs, I am willing to go extreme as well. PM me if you're interested.