Seeking a female therapist (m seeks f)

Started by Mr Clock, December 07, 2010, 06:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Clock

Ethan Skye, 24 year old.  Was always drawn to older women. However, since his time in college, and playing online.  He's found more kinks and perversions that turn him on (feminization, bdsm, femdom, etc).  When he first started college he wouldn't even think of letting a guy suck his cock.  Now he doesn't care, but he hasn't actively pursued that. However his fantasies haven't stopped there.  He sometimes fantasizes about sucking another guys cock, or being fucked by a man.  Being so lost in lust that he would do that.  These feelings bother him, so he goes and seeks out a therapist to help him deal with these fantasies, and to stop them before he goes too far to come back.  He wants to close the door on the Pandora's box he opened.  He's fairly reserved in a public place, but in a small group he's an extrovert.

He finds a therapist that he thinks will help him, but she has her own agenda. 

I'm looking for a slow decent, a good mind f@ck.  I'm pretty flexible to the setup, but I'm curious to see what can take place. 

PM me to discuss.

Thanks.
Ons and Offs
Roleplay ideas.
There are only so many ways to say insert Tab A into Slot B, or C or D if you're really kinky.
Apologies & Absences