You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:16:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (Hopefully) Epic Non-cannon Star Wars Game  (Read 10624 times)

Offline Bayushi

Re: (Hopefully) Epic Non-cannon Star Wars Game
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2010, 10:21:22 PM »
All right; only one minor thing: Kala's female.

Works for me?

Notice I didn't imply the smuggler captain's gender.

Offline Major Major

« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2010, 10:24:05 PM »
All right, fair enough.

Must have misread your bio somewhere. My bad.

Offline UrbanzorroTopic starter

« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2010, 11:41:21 PM »
@ Akiko, Character Approved!

Alright, so below we have all the approved characters so far (as timing would have it every character that has been posted up has actually been approved already ;D) and what ever alignment they have at game start. I worked this up from what I got out of the bios that everyone wrote for their character. So if I've mis-categorized anyone please let me know.

I broke everyone into one of three categories, there are

Imperial: Those who are either working for, or actively supporting the Empire

Anti-Imperial: Those who are actively working against the Empire

Unaffiliated: Those who do not seem to be working for or against the Empire

Imperial Aligned Characters

Helina
Anero
Special Operations Officer

Anti-Imperial Aligned Characters

Primarch
Kizar Kommizar
Jedi

Unaffiliated Characters

DKDBSD
Lucia Bailo
Rouge Force User

Major MajorKala
Yaadsud
Smuggler

elfguy
Ali'ka
Emperor's Hand

DigitLninja
Chigl Bemin
Jedi

Akiko
Nijima Akiko
Rogue Force User

From what I can see it's looking like its almost time for game start! ;D

SO with that in mind I'll explain a bit about how the game will start off, some of the important aspects of the game, and then I'll be working on the necessary threads. Once they are ready I'd say we can start things up! ;D.

The game will take place in a single thread, given that there will be ALOT of locations, I kindly ask(aka require) that players place character and their location at the top of their post. For example if I were to have a character and make a post it would be.
Character Name
Tatooine

And then my post...

There will be 3 threads for this game, the first will be the IC thread, the second  the OOC, and the third will be an "Info" thread. This thread will be a combination of the character thread and Major NPC thread. It will also serve as a general info thread and contain the information that your characters would receive from their different sources. I.E. Bounty Hunters Guild bounties, Galactic Rumors, ect.

Also, please for the sake of realism don't have your characters react to info that they wouldn't have access too ;D . Each info list will have who's characters have access to it directly under it's title. For the sake of simplicity there will be four places where characters be at game start those will be Tatooine, Alderaan, Nar Shaddaa, and Coruscant. That's it so far ;D *Runs of to go start up the threads*

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2010, 06:34:08 AM »
Major Major, would it be alright if my character was aboard your ship, most likely as a stowaway attempting to hop planets?

Offline Major Major

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2010, 12:31:21 PM »
Sure, ok.

I'll just go put a picture of it up in my character bio.

Offline Helenia

« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »
Hehe im all alone on the Imperial Side, looks like Iím going to have my work cut out being the antagonist.

Lots of unaffiliated people for me to corrupt to empire. Itís better here anyway. We have cookies and a good medical plan.

Come over and see me some time. O:)

Offline Shihong

« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2010, 12:59:17 PM »
You'll get another to back you up on the side of the Imperials soon enough.   ;)

Offline elfguy

« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2010, 01:32:42 PM »
Hehe im all alone on the Imperial Side, looks like Iím going to have my work cut out being the antagonist.

Lots of unaffiliated people for me to corrupt to empire. Itís better here anyway. We have cookies and a good medical plan.

Come over and see me some time. O:)

Well Ali'ka would probably be more aligned to join the empire than the rebels so she wouldn't be that hard to corrupt really, and she'd be a powerful ally. Unless some clever rebels can convince her otherwise..

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2010, 01:46:51 PM »
I'm already leaning toward the rebels but at this point I figure whoever sexes him up is going to win him over.

Offline Major Major

« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2010, 01:47:46 PM »
So, where should we look for the threads?

Online Primarch

« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2010, 01:56:33 PM »
at this point I figure whoever sexes him up is going to win him over.

Quality Jedi right there. XD

« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2010, 01:56:52 PM »
I'll post links up on here once they are ready ;D

Offline Helenia

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2010, 01:57:44 PM »
I'm already leaning toward the rebels but at this point I figure whoever sexes him up is going to win him over.

Hmm so Iím going to have to play promiscuously, to gain myself any allies. This should be interesting indeed.

Offline Major Major

« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2010, 01:59:45 PM »
Hmmm, now you interest me, Helenia. I always did like the Major from Ghost in the Shell...

Offline DigitLninja

« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2010, 02:05:03 PM »
mostly because Order 66 was on all Jedi and Sith, not just the Jedi order. leaving only 'two' Force sensitive people. Vader and the Emperor, except that key figures escaped.

Offline DKDBSD

• Master Gender Changer
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2010, 02:28:15 PM »
Hmm so Iím going to have to play promiscuously, to gain myself any allies. This should be interesting indeed.

I assure you a bit of playing will get you a handy apprentice. All Lucia needs is a little nudge and her godfather is dead. XD

Offline Helenia

« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2010, 03:59:01 PM »
Hmmm, now you interest me, Helenia. I always did like the Major from Ghost in the Shell...

I canít remember her actual name itís been awhile,and im too lazy to check. Yea i am a bit of a fan of Ghost in the Shell. Her image kind of summed up what i was going for with my character.

I like the idea of cyborgs, donít know why. I even wrote this character with an assassin droid as to maybe add some creativity for it to be a Human styled cyborg. Much like a ĎReplicaí from Blade Runner for any whoíve seen the film.

I assure you a bit of playing will get you a handy apprentice. All Lucia needs is a little nudge and her godfather is dead. XD

It appears a few people want to be corrupted to the dark side, fun fun

Offline DKDBSD

• Master Gender Changer
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2010, 04:13:12 PM »
I canít remember her actual name itís been awhile,and im too lazy to check. Yea i am a bit of a fan of Ghost in the Shell. Her image kind of summed up what i was going for with my character.

I like the idea of cyborgs, donít know why. I even wrote this character with an assassin droid as to maybe add some creativity for it to be a Human styled cyborg. Much like a ĎReplicaí from Blade Runner for any whoíve seen the film.

It appears a few people want to be corrupted to the dark side, fun fun

Well that is the most fun way also the major is called "Matoko Tsuginagi" however I believe I've misspelled her sir name.

Offline Major Major

« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2010, 05:22:22 PM »
Motoko Kusanagi, I think.

Offline Zeal

« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2010, 05:42:17 PM »
I think I'd like to join this game.  Since there's so few definitely on the Dark Side I'll make an Inquisitor or Emperor's Hand.

« Reply #120 on: December 12, 2010, 05:44:16 PM »
Sounds good, also...does anyone know how to change the background color of a post?

Offline Bayushi

« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »
Sounds good, also...does anyone know how to change the background color of a post?

Would likely require the use of html and tables. You'd then change the background color of individual table cells.

Tables SUCK to write, btw.

Offline Bayushi

« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »
Well Ali'ka would probably be more aligned to join the empire than the rebels so she wouldn't be that hard to corrupt really, and she'd be a powerful ally. Unless some clever rebels can convince her otherwise..

I mean, it isn't like an EMPEROR's Hand isn't already an IMPERIAL, right?

Online Primarch

« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2010, 06:26:21 PM »
I mean, it isn't like an EMPEROR's Hand isn't already an IMPERIAL, right?

I believe that was just a class choice for access to ability selection and not necessarily a choice of faction or profession. 

Offline elfguy

« Reply #124 on: December 12, 2010, 06:37:12 PM »
Ali'ka was trained to become the Emperor's hand, but she was betrayed and now is kinda not aligned, unsure as to what to do.