A tradition gone awry ( EX) (closed for now)

Started by rpgirl85, December 05, 2010, 09:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

SouthWall was one of the most prestigious institutes of Arts and Cultures. It was the dream university for students who were interested in studying a wide array of subjects, from music to painting, from dance to studying different types of cultures. And getting in the university was very tough, only the richest or the most talented ones made it here.
Every year in SouthWall, the first assignment that was given to the freshmen students was to visit a country of their own choice and give a detailed report on its culture, music and art. Students were to experience their culture, participate in their day to day activities, basically be a part of the new society for one whole month. And they had to collect video proof of all of it and make a one hour documentary in the end about their trip.
To make things easier, freshmen were allowed to work in teams of two and would be accompanied by two seniors of their own choice under whom guidance they will do this whole assignment.
That was the tradition of Southwall for many years now.
This is how it went awry-
Two freshmen girls would be met by two local guys posing as Southwall seniors and offer them help doing this assignment. They will give fake I.D's to them of actual Southwall seniors whom they have kidnapped a few days ago and kept locked in some basement until all this was over. They somehow trick the girls in to choosing some less known island country near Africa as the country of their choice, telling them that they will get much higher accolades for choosing such a remotely known country and doing a documentary on its culture. Little do the girls know about the depraved sexual activities that are part of that island's culture. Once they are there with the guys, they have just two options left - fly back and fail or participate in the day to day life of the place along with the guys and complete their assignment.
Chars:-
Both freshmen girls chars are taken
char of one guy is taken.
other is still open.
leave a char skeleton underneath and we will get started as soon as all the roles are filled.

still looking for one more male character.....the rp is already underway...

Kate

Name: Amanda Lriah
Sexuality: unknown.

Background

Amanda is a performing artist desperately wanting to become famous. Like most girls the idea of being somebody is a must for her and the idea of being locked in an office and known to only a few is not her cup of tea in the slightest.  She comes from a wealthy family, which helps and like most in the industry she is aware it is  who you know as well as your show-reel that gets you places.

Personality

Defining traits : Trusting, Vain (girly-girl vain) Superstitious.

She has a windy-breathy voice that she beleives sounds mysterious and deep which fools none, for she isn't bright by any means nor unfortunately realises it. Poor Jokes she attempts while assuming wit others will laugh with her with mainly because they know how well connected she is and usually want to stay on her good side for obvious social reasons. Watching this happen is easily readable for anyone with half a brain staring at the scene but none as yet have had the heart to tell her.

She is a firm believer in the occult, psychics, tarot and anything that has superstitious overtones. Typically she can be seen reading some trashy mag glued to the zodiac section believing pretty much everything it says about those she knows. She often worries if a friend who's star sign she knows has a reading of wariness and others tolerate her rantings of warnings the way only friends can, by nodding and trying to keep conversation on the topic to a minimum.

This however she often mistakes as her views being highly valued, encouraging more of the same which does end up backfiring until one is prepared to insult her directly. Once insulted however she feels betrayed thoroughly by life and would likely refuse to talk to who she sees as one possessed with a villainous spirit for being able to hurting her feelings so. For being insulted is so rare for one who has been or less protected from the moment she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

rpgirl85

sure..feel free to elaborate on the char..
--still looking for the two male chars---

Doomsday

This seems like it would be fun. If two other guys haven't jumped in by tomorrow, I'll write a character up.

rpgirl85

Name:- Tracy Simmons
Sexuality:- Straight

History:- Tracy had lived most of her life in a trailer home in her life. It was immense talent and years of hard work studying under the street light in the park because of no quiet in that small trailer that had finally helped her to reach Southwall. And she was now desperate to make the most of it. It was a chance for Tracy, to get herself and her family out of poverty. To add to it, she will get to study all these subjects that she truly loved. Southwall was her one big chance in life.

Personality:- Tracy had always been a quiet introvert person. She rarely made friends with people. But the few friends she made, she loved them wholeheartedly. She believed in friendships that would last a lifetime. But at first it was really difficult to get close with her, most times she would just keep her distance from new people.
She was immensely talented with a guitar and had a very sweet voice. And she was bright in academics too. Tracy had seen a hard life and somewhat despised rich kids who had everything easy. Social gatherings and party weren't much her thing.
She was also an atheist and didn't believe in God at all. She was also most of the times very straight forward and ended up hurting some people with the bitter truth that they couldn't swallow from time to time although she didn't knew it.
Traits:- Introvert, a good friend once she trusted someone, Straight forward. 

Kate

shall we get a character thread up or just a wait a while ?

rpgirl85

still waiting on the char sheets from the guys...
are both of them in ?..shall i close the search thread?

Kate

leave it open for the moment - birds in the bush at the moment. lets see them roost first :)

rpgirl85

Doomsday

(The guy on the left)

Name: Clyde Harrison
Sexuality: Straight

Clyde has been luring in women for the Island for years. His father is an executive on the Island, one of the men in suits who sits behind the scenes to fund their operations. Clyde had a natural charm about him, as well as the same perverted nature that had compelled the various shareholders of the Island to realize their dreams. When Clyde speaks, he seems to be deep and thoughtful, always compelling those around him to listen to his words. He seems like a man with a wealth of infinite patience, someone who never loses his temper. Whether this is his real personality or a front to help bring victims to the Island, well, we'll find out.

I figured I'd draw up a skeleton just to make sure nobody gobbles up my spot :-) I'll refine my character after I wake up, I gotta get to bed!

Kate

could start an ic before all characters are approved as the girls need to sort of get acquainted and may need a few scenes to do so before we meet anyone else also permits any guys already approved to do flashbacks of their upbringing or whatever they want to do to develop their characters.

rpgirl85

that sounds like a great idea....i will get a thread started for it and pm you the link in a while...

Kate

well you can make a formal ooc / ic character thread now (so handy if the first post in each maps to the rest of them like what i did in https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91112.0 (ignore the topic if its not your cup of tea just see how useful going between threads are.

Hey hon did you want me to create a set this way - i have done a few so its not a hassle for me to.

Kate

btw Doomsday - awesome love your character - perfect lure for Amanda (there is no way Amanda wouldn't believe he is what he comes over to be)

rpgirl85

it does seem like a good idea..please go ahead and make one..
i sort of started an IC thread before i read this..
here is the link..
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91131.msg3981808#msg3981808

Laughing Hyena

Well as promised I am getting involved in this. I shall make a character skeleton to reserve my spot and so forth.

Name: Ethan Madison
Sexuality: Straight

Background

The island has become his playground for many many years and he enjoys living high off the hog from it. He often enjoys using this island an an intiaition to find himself or make in his mind an ideal woman. One that would enjoy every single degenerate and perverted idea inside his head. In the meantime it makes a great way to turn other ladies that don't measure up into a perfect sex slave. He hasn't been caught yet in this act and those that realize his games never find out until it is too late. He savors every debauchery upon the island and has even set up a second home just in case he needed to have a long deserve vacation from his work in luring "tourists" to the isles.

He particularly

Personality: His outward appearance in his personality is that of a doting and determined boyfriend who plans on being a success in his life unlike all the party goers that love the sweet life of a care free college goer. Why worry about things when you could have fun now? Well for him it is not a fantasy to wind up with several women by his side gyrating on his limbs to slake their lusts for he lives it every night on the island when he can and he savors all of it. He uses and plays on ladies emotions and their trust in his handsome and charming personality to draw them into his web of lust and once ensnared he will not let them go.

Defining Traits: Charming, doting, perverted, dominant

rpgirl85

Welcome to the game then laughing hyena and doomsday..
i think you guys will need to work out first how you chars know each other personally etc.

rpgirl85

since Doomsday has decided to abort his interest..we are still looking for one more male character as off now...please pm me or kate if you have any questions...

rpgirl85

awaiting char sheet from Meister right now for the char of the other guy..

Kate

cool i like this thread. another guy player would be good

Meister

Zachary Durmstrom is most emphatically a bad person. He and Ethan met, laughably, at a bar. They have next to nothing in common beyond a mutual admiration in the other's perversity, which began after they violently raped and nearly killed a woman on that night. Ethan may have the money and the political clout to keep their games going, but Zack provides much of the expertise and, when necessary, a heavy hand to ensure their victims toe the line. Where Ethan is all easy charm and upperclass wit, Zack is blue collar efficiency and gruff dependability. Where Ethan wants one or two woman to worship him, all Zack cares for is to hear them scream, then whimper, then beg. Ethan was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but Zack clawed everything he got from those who would deny him, and while nothing has ever been proven, people who cause trouble for either Ethan or himself have a habit of making emergency family visits to an unspecified nation and never returning or arranging the settlement of their affairs.

Acceptable, Hyena?

Kate

rpgirl85

welcome aboard Meister...:)..feel free to post your char in the character thread..

Laughing Hyena