Seeking Anime Role Plays [Females Wanted]

Started by Dray, December 01, 2010, 08:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Bleach:  Looking for a female role playing partner to play a M/F pairing based off the concepts, ideas and universe of the anime/manga known as Bleach.  So I would like someone that is rather knowledgeable about Bleach but they do not need to be up to date on the anime/manga.  I plan on our characters being original along with the plot and story line.  We can discuss it more in detail over PM, though I plan on our characters sort of meeting like Rukia and Ichigo.

Code Geass:  I am looking to play a character a lot like Lelouch and a female partner to play the immortal woman who gives him his geass, she would be a lot like C.C but also Kallen for she would be his right hand pilot.  This could take place years after the anime, the Empire has raised to power again with the death of Lelouch and now my character plans to turn it all around again and with the help of the geass and your character he plans to start up another rebellion based on judgment and justice.

Other Anime:  If you have any ideas that you want to run by me that may be from another anime or something like that then feel free to run it by me.  Here are just a few others that I have seen: Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball Z, Full Metal Alchemist, Samurai 7, Darker than Black, Black Blood Brothers, Inuyasha, Death Note, Gantz....I would prefer original character pairings.

Dray

Naruto:  Looking for a female to play a ninja in the Naruto universe to my male ninja.  Our characters will be a team, around the level of jounin and being sent off on S-Ranked missions.  The missions could be top secret, having to assassinate someone, acquire some item, complete this objective, etc.  Details can be worked out over PM, though I was thinking that she would be very skilled when it comes to weapons and my character would be more of a ninjutsu type.  While they are traveling I do plan on them to hook up, though I would view these two more as acting on passion and lust rather than sharing too much romance and emotion...not at first anyways.

Here are some inspirational images I came across that helped spark the idea:

Female Ninja (NSFW)

Male Ninja