You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:19:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Something Different - Girl in a sorority needed!  (Read 330 times)

Offline InsightTopic starter

Something Different - Girl in a sorority needed!
« on: November 30, 2010, 09:02:09 PM »
A house of brothers besieged.

A campus is under fire.

And one girl is caught in the middle.

This will be a game about fraternities and sororities...on crack. It will encompass the day-to-day life of a college student whose fraternity has come under violent attack by another fraternity on campus. Trapped between two warring houses, the sorority  -and one girl specifically- must bring the two groups to peace or risk a federal investigation, bodily injury, or worse. Suddenly, the secret rituals and rites performed by all three groups will become deadly important as they solve the mystery of ending the violence.

I am not looking for a heavily sex-based game. While romance will be involved, this is a game about the internal struggles of three of the most influential groups on a large college campus. It will not be realistic, but I think this is a dream every guy in a fraternity has secretly had. I want to play it out!

If you're interested - and I hope you are! - the messengers listed in my profile are the best way to contact me, although I will try to check this thread frequently. I don't bite! Hopefully we can really do something interesting.

Protect your brothers, guard your sisters,
Bradten