Dominant Man searching for submissive woman.

Started by RegularRaskolnikov, November 30, 2010, 12:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RegularRaskolnikov

I believe that the title says most of it, but I still have a few things to say.

Hello all! RR here looking for a choice roleplay. I most prefer intelligent, as they say "literate" roleplayers who are willing to let a story develop a little bit. The scenario is largely psychological for me. I'll state this right off the bat: I don't like to get involved with overly specific roleplay requests. I rarely have a singular plot in mind. My personal favorite is creating the broad storyline with the roleplayer.

I consider myself literate. I enjoy in-depth description and complex storylines. I love characters who will challenge me. The way I see it: roleplaying is a collaborative effort. Okay, I believe I've stressed my desire to co-create well enough.  I'll just shut up and post a list of general favorites.

Domination
Humiliation/Degradation
Bloodplay
Incest
Anthro/Furry
Rape
Hardcore BDSM
Bestiality
Mind Games.
Piercings
Bondage

Those are all broad topics and things that I like. I'm sure you can get a sense of my trends. I enjoy control and taboo. If it's not supposed to be done in society then I most likely will enjoy it. My main point here is ASK.

Always ask me. I love creating storylines and almost nothing is taboo to me.  There are only a few exceptions which I will post right now. If you're craving something that isn't on my "no-no" list then ask! The worst that I can do is say no, and I make it a point to never judge people.

No.
Feet
Kiddy
Scat
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))

RegularRaskolnikov

Something worth mentioning:

Lately I've been looking for a horrific storyline. Basically something involving a nightmare world or just hellish scenarios in general. I'm kind of craving a dark mindfuck sort of scenario.

So, to anyone out there who feels like playing something particularly dark, please ask me about it.
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))