You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:57:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male Required apply within --- Post has been filled  (Read 388 times)

Offline KendraTopic starter

• don't miss me ... I'll be back before you know it
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Location: ... in your thoughts, your heart, running around playing havoc with your mind
  • I'll be thinking of you
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Male Required apply within --- Post has been filled
« on: November 30, 2010, 11:11:55 AM »
This Plot is taken

This is not first come first serve.
This particular thread will need a bit of collaboration to get it off the ground but hopefully when it does it will be pretty awesome.
The male has to be okay with using Jared Leto has a visual for how his guy looks though. ;)
Getting that right out there straight away.

Jared Leto = hotness, swoonage and wet panties  >:)

Girl will be a red head  ::) - open of course to choice of redhead used

Male must be disciplined in bondage and a dominate male - that is essential from the start but must be aware also that I do NOT play the sub role willingly. I am a strong character and it shows in my characters. For this particular girl I am willing to *facepalm* to play a sub role from the onset. Hence the collaboration required ;)
I am not looking for the extreme violence that can be associated with bondage.
I want this to be about it as a beautiful fetish, an art form.
There will be no humiliation or extreme violence.
All the intricacies can be hashed out properly of course but these two are out.

We will discuss the O/O's through pm and later IM if needs be.
I am willing to push past my big phobia in this one which is a massive deal for me -  claustrophobia -

English as a first language is not necessary but posts shorter than one decent paragraph will not be allowed. :P

This thread will not just be about sex, it'll be a big part of it of course but I want a decent story here too, again details will be discussed via pm and collaboration essential in planning.

Reply through PM.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 01:58:51 AM by Kendra »