Kitten's ideas

Started by LittleKitten, November 30, 2010, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

I have a few rp ideas bouncing around that I thought I’d share. Theses are just basic outlines, details are always negotiable. Please note that I only play females….though I will play more then one female character if/when needed

Pirates!!
Pirates rule the seas and no kingdom has the force to stop them! They take what they want and live like kings. A successful pirate, bored with the known trade routes decides to explore and finds a small island off the coast of Asia.  He explores and discovers the unknown island is inhabited by a race of small neko girls. What he does with his new find remains to be seen…….
I’m seeing this as a darker rp with elements of non consent.

The hunter-
The evil tyrant tolerates no resistance to his rule and trains an elite force to hunt and eliminate any one who might think of fighting…That force is the Hunters, they are the best of the best and completely loyal to the King, and they tolerate no rebels. A hunter is sent to a small town where its rumored and rebellion is about start. The hunter manages to track the rumors to a small inn at the edge of town. Its run by a young orphaned woman with no love for the King, when the hunter arrives he decides to use all his training to make the woman talk and give him information about the rebels.

This rp would be brutal, dark and non consensual. I’m seeing it as lots of torture before I’m taken to the empire as a prisoner