You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:35:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mrs. Robinson F/M F/F/M F/M/M M/M  (Read 584 times)

Offline traci80Topic starter

Mrs. Robinson F/M F/F/M F/M/M M/M
« on: November 30, 2010, 06:19:34 AM »
I would play either character in the following...

Rachel Robinson is a 37 year-old divorced mom. She has developed a crush on one of the guys her 16 year-old daughter, Shelly, hangs around with, named, Kasey. The girl has her eyes on the sort-of leader of the boys in the neighborhood who goes by the name of Jake. Rachel considers him a jerk, but she never said her daughter had any taste in boys. Shelly calls Jake's friends 'The Three Faggots'. Kasey himself has been spending time with a girl named Sara, but they are not yet an official couple. This is when Rachel swoops in, girlfriend, or not. She wants more than just flirting with Kasey.

I can play either Rachel, or Kasey. Playing There may be some F/F/M and I'd like to include M/M, or M/M/F.

Offline JK

Re: Mrs. Robinson F/M F/F/M F/M/M M/M
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 01:33:26 AM »
Sounds like fun. Sending a PM.

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 05:41:38 AM »
I just hope this request urges more people to see The Graduate.  Good luck on the story!  :D

Offline seducer12

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 07:14:27 AM »
Hey,

I would be very interested in this story. Actually, this genre is right down my comfort zone and would love to explore it with a like minded roleplayer. Have sent you a PM. Hopefully we can figure out something that suits both of us. :)

Cheers.

Offline YoungNWet

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 07:27:44 AM »
I would be willing to play one of the girls ;) PM me :)