Urban Coyotes as Pest Control

Started by DarklingAlice, November 29, 2010, 08:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarklingAlice

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Jude

Interesting, there was a debate about this in the P&R section a few months back.  I think it's possible I was on the wrong side of the issue with this evidence added. :p

DarklingAlice

Quote from: Jude on December 12, 2010, 02:32:43 PM
Interesting, there was a debate about this in the P&R section a few months back.  I think it's possible I was on the wrong side of the issue with this evidence added. :p

Huh. I must have missed that one. I just came across this through my daily blog reading.
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Oniya

I think that was the one on the twins killed by urban foxes, not coyotes.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=73992.0
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AtlasEros

5 years ago, I accidently walked right up on one, at about 3:30am in the middle of a woodland path at a college campus.  It was a snaking trail, I got about 4 feet away from him before we saw each other.  I'd seen them many other times up there, in VA we have a lot of them now.
O/O

Braioch

We have them all over MI, though being mostly city I don't see them too often...raccoons yes, coyotes, not so much.

Did run into one though...seemed less interested in me than the bloody carcass he was gnawing on, I went around and he only gave me a glance. Kinda cool though....
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]