David Matthews Ethnicity:
XavierPosition at the School:
Light brown, slightly spikyEyes:
6'1"Other: Date Of Birth:
21/10/1991Place Of Birth:
Jersey City, New Jersey Citizenship:
With a flirtatious nature and a witty tounge, David is a ladies man through and through. His huge amount of self confidence, along with his signature smirk, make him a crowd favorite almost anywhere he goes. As far as social skills go, David has always got something to say and it would usually be what some people would call a "smartass" comment. A true care free kind of guy with a "what'll be 'ell be"attitude.
Though it doesn't look like it, David has his serious side. When the time comes to stop playing around he will put away his cheap jokes and flirty word play and do what he must.the best way he can.Background:
David is the youngest of three brothers, being younger then the first child by more the 14 years, and the son of a flight attendant and a local doctor. David never knew his father as the man died when he was a small infant of no more then 3 months, leaving David's mother to take care of three childran on her own. Being a flight attandent meant that Sera (David's mother) had to be away from home for big periods of time frequently. Though her job payed her considerably well, feeding three kids was explansive so she couldn't afford a full time caretaker. Though she hated doing it, yet know she had no choice, she left the two young kids in the care of their older brother, who was only 15 at the time. And so it happened that for the better part of him growing up it was only him and his brothers. And even though it was his mother that taught him most of the basic stuff, it was his brothers that made him what he grow up to be.
The first years where hard on the family. Not only did the two brothers had to deal with the loss of a father and a distant mother, but they suddenly had a baby that they had to take care off. The feeling of loss and the heavy prassure of taking care of an infant has made the eldest son angry and bitter toward his mother, causing a lot of fighting between the two. There would always be peace at the house hold when Sera was gone, the older brother teaching his younger brothers, helping them with their school work or anything else they needed help with. It was only when Sera came home that the yelling and fighting would start. The constant fighting has almost broken up the family, throwing everyone into a non ending loop of fear and anger. that lasted for eight years, until the eldest left the house to go learn at a university, forcing Sera to quit her job so that she could take care of her son. Sera found another job that gave her enough time to take care of her two youngest kids, but the damage with the eldest was too big and David ended up barely seeing his older brother for the next couple of years.
It was at the age of 14 that David first used his ability. He was playing on his playstation when his mother came in to bring him some food. He heard her come in and was about to yell at her to knock on the door before entering, a ritual they did everytime his mother came in the room, when she cried out suddenly and fainted. David rushed to his mother's side and held up her head, yelling for name for hope she would respond. Seeing that there was no response, the boy ran down to the kitchen quickly, got a glass of water and sped back to his room. The moment he rounded the corridor and got to the door of his room he saw himself holding his mother in his arms. The glass he had in his hands slipped from his grip and fell to the floor.David stood at the doorway in total shock, not knowing what to do or what was happening. Then, no more then 10 seconds after david saw him, it disappeared.
It took his mother and him some time to really understand what happened, and an even longer time for them to accept it. A few weeks after the incident, Sera told her son that his father had a friend who knew about people with abilities and adviced him to go see if he can help him. That was when David first met Arthur Jackwell, a mutant that was a good friend of his father. Jackwell told David that his father was also a mutant that had the ability to heal others and that he used that abilty to save people, the true reason why he became a doctor. For the next 4 years, Jackwell taught David how to control his power and how to make it grow, training him and teaching him everything he knew about abilities and other mutants as well. When David finished high school, Jackwell told him about the Xavier institute and adviced him to go. Wanting to see people of his age that were like him, David agreed.
Dr. jonathan Matthews (Deceased)Race:
Arthur Jackwell ~ MentorPowers:Major
- David has the ability to duplicate himself, creating exect copies of himself which he controls. David does not "split" into two (or three or four...) but works more like a copy machine, No matter how many copies there are there can be only one original. David can dismiss them at anytime he wants.Minor
- External Creation - David's clones do not seem as though they where extracted from him (which would make it look like he split himself) but rather they materialize. David can make a clone materialize up to 10 feet away from him in any direction (including up). Minor
- David can see, hear, smell, taste and feel everything his clones see, hear, smell, taste and feel. Power Limitations:Major
- David Can only make up to 5 clones at this stage and the more clones he creates the weaker they become. David can make 1 perfect clones that can do anything he can. If he makes between 2 to 4 his clones will be ethereal, unable to touch or hold anything yet will still be able to talk and will still look life like. Making 5 clones will have them ethereal like if he had 2 to 4 but they will not be able to talk.Minor
- There is a maximum distance that the clones can travel away from him other wise they disappear. As he become more and more powerfull the distance grows. Hobbies and Interests:
Drinking (when adults don't watch)
Hitting on women
"Please, Ladies, don't fight. there's plenty of me to go around"
OOC Ons and Offs: I like to get creative, don't like doing the same thing all the time. Im like mostly everything exept the majors (Scat, pedo, bloody violence, ripping of limbs and ect'). My turn ons are loud moaner and girls that like it rough