You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 06:05:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A shy request [F Seeking Dom]  (Read 484 times)

Offline SeraphTopic starter

A shy request [F Seeking Dom]
« on: November 25, 2010, 11:13:34 PM »
Greetings, folks. I am Seraph and as you can see, I am new to Elliquiy. So new, in fact, that I still have to double check how to spell the name each time!

I am looking for at least one more story to play in, perhaps two.. But I am getting overwhelmed by the number of requests posted. I thought perhaps in addition to looking, I would post this and see if I might be found, as well.

I do not have any story ideas of my own at this moment, but I am looking for any type of game that fits within my ons and offs. In general, D/S, Romance, heavy story, long posts, .. that sort of thing.

I feel a little shy posting this request without having a solid game idea in mind, but I will keep looking through these threads as well. Due to my shy nature, I feel most comfortable in IMs but I am willing to do forums posts as well.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Update 11/27/10: Found a game. If I decide to add another one, I will update again. Thank you for all the interest.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:47:28 AM by Seraph »