News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Space Rebellion [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, November 22, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Looking for:  A female who is literate and can provide detailed posts and a few paragraphs as well. I am looking for a partner who can sort of go with the flow, feed off my posts as I feed off yours.  Also I need someone who is open and willing to talk OOC about the role play before and during it for feedback and other reasons.

Setting:  Space, could take place on earth, maybe post apocalyptic, other planets could be involved as well as space stations.  We can have various races, some aliens, there would be advanced technology...so this will be on a fantasy and sci-fi level, I plan on including space ships, advance war machines, things like mechs, zoids, transformers, etc.

Roles: This is up for debate on the pairing, it will be M/F but everything else is virtually up for discussion, such as race.  I am looking for the two of them to play a big part in the plot meaning the female is not going to just some girly girl, while she may be submissive when it comes to the sex in this role play she would also have to be use to action and fighting...a "gun bunny" or something along those lines.  How they come together, who are they and all of that is also up for discussion, he could be a leader/prince she could be his  number one pilot/right hand guard or something along those lines.

Plot:  We would be a part of a rebellion against an empire, somewhat like star wars...there are many other books, movies, and shows to compare it too but I think many of you get the idea.  So this role play will have a rather thick plot, full of action, adventure, and a healthy side helping of sex.  So they would go on several missions and objectives together.  This is war so while it will include hot, sweaty, rough, passionate sex it will also include drama, grime, blood, tears...with this we can add many twists to the plot, mix things up a bit here and there and make it interesting.  Details are open for discussion of course, but I think a lot of it will be spur of the moment in the role play and unfold itself as we go along and see where it goes rather than have it all written in stone.

Kinks/Fetishes/Ons/Offs:  What our characters explore and do during the role play is always left open between me and my role play partner.  I won't do anything you are not comfortable or interested in though I am looking for someone who is more open and adventurous when it comes to this sort of thing...basically I am looking for someone whose Ons/Offs match mine rather well.

Interested?  Send me a PM and we an discuss the details and ideas...I am always open for conversation.