You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:23:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Checki out the game setting I created  (Read 695 times)

Offline CaptainEroticaTopic starter

Checki out the game setting I created
« on: February 23, 2007, 08:34:37 AM »
Game setting I created with a little help, from the d20 community. It is for D20 Apocalypse, and is called Wal-Mart:PA Post Apocalypse.

http://robguysrpgs.com/WalMartPAPostapocalypse.html

Offline Spookie Monster

Re: Checki out the game setting I created
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 06:02:01 PM »
[Heston]"YOU MANIACS!  YOU BOUGHT IT UP!  OH, DAMN YOU!  DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"[/Heston]

Great job, Rob!  Cool indeed... :)

Spel

Offline CaptainEroticaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 12:38:42 PM »
Thanks.. I didn't come up with all of the stuff, but I'd say at least half of it. Before it was all scattered about on the d20 website. I just put it all together and added alot of my own ideas to it. I doubt I'd ever run with it, but I've had a few people give it a try and they liked it.

Offline Spookie Monster

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 05:26:48 PM »
Thanks.. I didn't come up with all of the stuff, but I'd say at least half of it. Before it was all scattered about on the d20 website. I just put it all together and added alot of my own ideas to it. I doubt I'd ever run with it, but I've had a few people give it a try and they liked it.

That's cool. :)  I'm always impressed when somebody uses his or her creativity to craft a roleplaying game, whether the rpg itself involves a ~Grand Epic Saga!~ or just A Few Laughs on Saturday Night.  I love to see people try something other than Fantasy World #3163, too; I mean, I enjoy wizards and dragons as much as the next guy, but the sky's the limit, you know?

(And I'm sure that I'd appreciate Wal-Mart: PA even more if I understood d20 better, heh... alas, that particular system is beyond my ken. ;D )

Anyway, great job!  When you come up with something new, please let us know here! :)

Spel