Fire's Cravings

Started by fireflights, November 21, 2010, 04:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Ok first things first,

I am creating a new request thread organizing all of my still open plots for everyone. I would prefer to play female in all but the ones specified to play male in, I would be willing to play male though on any of the plots though. I would prefer a paragraph or two each post but if you give me one liners then don’t expect too much back from me in return. I have updated my on/offs as well as my profile ones if you click on them from my profile, I will also expect you to keep yourself updated with my A/A on the profile as well because we all have a life. I will always try to post to RP’s daily but even I can get backed up so if I haven’t gotten to you then just be patient, I will post when available to. Without further ado, my plots are below and each of them can be discussed to make it so it fits what your looking for as well,

Valdemaran love

Anya was a normal girl in a unhappy life set to become at the age of 13 the wife of a farmer in her home village. Until she was chosen by her companion blaze and taken to the capital city haven. She learned the ways of becoming a herald and when she was put with the older herald for her two years she began to feel for the older herald to where a romance was struck up, but the older herald was hiding a secret, he was married and had no intention of leaving his wife for Anya. What will happen when Anya or the wife, another herald learns of each other?

The Beauty and her beast

Alyssa was a beauty peagent winner, daughter of a rich politician sent overseas to england as embassador. Of course Alyssa is not happy with being uprooted to another country but she makes the best of it. That is until she takes a wrong turn and happens on an old castle in the outskirts while taking a walk through the woods behind her family home and upon entering is magically transported through time to the past where a village stands on the out skirts of the now alive castle. Inside the castle there is a crew of servants with a secret to hide about their master, he's a beast enchanted for beig cruel to a woman who turned out to be an enchantress. She told the beast he would remain as is until he got a woman to love him for him. Many girls had come but none of them could see past his looks, so the enchantress had placed a spell on th castle to unbeknownst to the beast bring the one who could break the spell...but would she?

The ice princess

Syrianna was once a powerful sorceress princess who was so beautiful that she attracted the attention of Bordren, a evil and power hungry warlock who had demanded that Syrianna marry him. When she refused his proposal he locked her in  ice deep within a cavern in the mountains. Thousands of years pass and a young man hears her subconcious cries for help in his dreams. She calls to him to help her, to free her from her prison. He travels, using his dreams to find her very much real and encased in ice. He thinks at first she is dead but when she opens her eyes to look at him he realizes she is very much alive. He does everything he can to free her from the icy prison and once she is free Bordren "feels" her release and soon after the battle for the ice princess's freedom begins.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

added plot daddy's little girl

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

readded plot Potions Master

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

added plot The beauty and her beast

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.