You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:50:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms campaign (Funeral Games)  (Read 11759 times)

Offline ffTopic starter

Re: D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms campaign
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2010, 01:49:26 PM »
If someone has the exact abilities, I can probably suggest ways to replicate most of them. (But there's absolutely no need to to have all the flavor of an archetypical priestess of Sharess.) I actually like the fact that clerics of the various deities aren't super different in their abilities; if they were, people would just play the ones they found mechanically advantageous rather than the god/dess they like the best.

Googling I find one 2nd ed stat block of a SPoS (specialty priest of Sharess) with the following:

"Special Abilities: Cast Suggestion in noncombat situations up to 3 times/day; Receives a +4 bonus to attack rolls and +2 bonus to damage rolls vs snake-like monsters (yuan-ti, hydras, evil nagas, etc); at 3rd level can cast Find Familiar, if successful always attracts a feline familiar of some sort; At 5th level able to Charm Person or Alter Self once/day; At 7th level can speak with felines of all sorts at will; At 7th level cab summon great cat 3 times/tenday to fight for him; At 10th level able to Charm Monster or Intensify Sensation once/day; At 13th level able to cast Memeory Wrack once/day; At 15th level able to undo curse of Girdle Of Masculinity/Femininity by touch."

Charm Person/Monster and Suggestion are on the Charm domain list I believe. There are some celestial cats and lions on the Summon Monster list. For an alter self like ability, Disguise Self is on the Trickery domain list, and-or a hat of disguise is cheap.