You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:40:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pathfinder/3.5 system game (m/f) (Closed)  (Read 415 times)

Offline ArionTopic starter

Pathfinder/3.5 system game (m/f) (Closed)
« on: November 18, 2010, 11:57:53 AM »
Hello everyone; I've been away for a while (computer went kaput during a lightning storm, had to get a new one), but I'm back now and looking to get something going.

My idea is for a one-on-one system game using the Pathfinder rules (or D&D 3.5, same difference).  I'd like it to be something along the lines of a one-person campaign, where I DM and the other person plays.  We can hammer out the details of what world, character, etc, but I'm looking for the game to be influenced by Book of Erotic Fantasy-esque stuff.

If anyone's interested, please PM me and we can start chatting.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:06:58 AM by Arion »

Offline Behemoth

Re: Pathfinder/3.5 system game (m/f)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 03:41:26 PM »
Hey there. I'm certainly interested in doing a solo Pathfinder game. I'm very interested in playing but i'm a GM myself so I could also take a turn in GMing something if you wanted a break. PM coming your way. Thanks.

Offline Silk

Re: Pathfinder/3.5 system game (m/f)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »
I'm also interested, although I will need to refresh myself on 3.5 rules, been playing 4.0 for a while. Anyway a PM sent your way, just posting this here to see if there is other interest

Offline ArionTopic starter

Re: Pathfinder/3.5 system game (m/f) (Closed)
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 08:07:43 AM »
Okay, found someone to play with.  Thanks for all the interest everyone.