Male looking for Female, Adventure ensues!

Started by cirdanf, November 18, 2010, 08:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cirdanf

Hello everyone, this is my first search thread. Currently, I have a couple RPs going, but I feel I can get more and still be on time, as some are going quite the slow way.

First and foremost: I'm up for almost anything, except extremely bloody scenes and mutilation. I also am only looking for M/F or F/F roleplays at the moment, so I would reject M/Ms. I also, for the time being, would prefer having a female roleplayer portray her female character for me. I've done it otherwise, but it's my current mood.

Second, but not less important: I'd like my partner to commit a bit to the RP. I don't want 10 posts everyday, but at least 1 each day would be nice, and some days more. I enjoy OOC chatting, and we can use some IM application for that and forumRP if that's what you prefer.

I just hope for a good writer, and also for some STORY. I don't want a situation in which our characters meet and say: "Hey there!" and instantly and for no real reason, your girl is sucking my guy's cock.

I love oral, don't get me wrong but why does it always have to be the starter? Have you actually in every sexual encounter done that?

Now, interesting stuff!

My idea is just one, and I hope I get a good response. Here goes:

Fantasy/Adventure

Kirdan was a normal kid in a forest society. One day, it all went to hell, everyone dissapearing except for a bunch of people, and he was the oldest of them all. Being 22, he wasn't much of a leader, so he meditated as the elder had shown him to do, to find the inner spirit in him. He was told to go and search for the Sacred Stone of Life, which would be hidden somewhere in the world. He was revealed that a girl would help him, he'd had to learn from her and her from him, but he had to find her first. So he goes away on this adventure, and survives any way he finds.

It's kind of... all over the place there, but I have a story for it, and I'd wish for a girl to join me in.

Takers? Pm me :)

Update

Looking for some good smut writers as well. I'll still want a ton of plot, but if we manage to gather around and think of a good sexy RP, I'll be more than happy. PM if interested.
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: cirdanf on November 18, 2010, 08:18:38 AM
Hello everyone, this is my first search thread. Currently, I have a couple RPs going, but I feel I can get more and still be on time, as some are going quite the slow way.

First and foremost: I'm up for almost anything, except extremely bloody scenes and mutilation. I also am only looking for M/F or F/F roleplays at the moment, so I would reject M/Ms. I also, for the time being, would prefer having a female roleplayer portray her female character for me. I've done it otherwise, but it's my current mood.

Second, but not less important: I'd like my partner to commit a bit to the RP. I don't want 10 posts everyday, but at least 1 each day would be nice, and some days more. I enjoy OOC chatting, and we can use some IM application for that and forumRP if that's what you prefer.

I just hope for a good writer, and also for some STORY. I don't want a situation in which our characters meet and say: "Hey there!" and instantly and for no real reason, your girl is sucking my guy's cock.

I love oral, don't get me wrong but why does it always have to be the starter? Have you actually in every sexual encounter done that?

Now, interesting stuff!

My idea is just one, and I hope I get a good response. Here goes:

Fantasy/Adventure

Kirdan was a normal kid in a forest society. One day, it all went to hell, everyone dissapearing except for a bunch of people, and he was the oldest of them all. Being 22, he wasn't much of a leader, so he meditated as the elder had shown him to do, to find the inner spirit in him. He was told to go and search for the Sacred Stone of Life, which would be hidden somewhere in the world. He was revealed that a girl would help him, he'd had to learn from her and her from him, but he had to find her first. So he goes away on this adventure, and survives any way he finds.

It's kind of... all over the place there, but I have a story for it, and I'd wish for a girl to join me in.

Takers? Pm me :)

*snickers* uuuuuuummmmmmm yes, in fact.. after a bit of kissing of coarse...and not in every one, but sometimes, I would just get in that mood XD  I love your story line idea ;D
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

cirdanf

www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)