You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:42:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What is the Matrix?  (Read 334 times)

Offline TomTopic starter

What is the Matrix?
« on: November 18, 2010, 08:16:19 AM »
Hey, it's been 10 years since the Matrix came out. How time flies...

I'd like to play a game set in the world established by the first film. I'll happily be ignoring the two mediocre follow-ups, even going different directions than they did when exploring the relationship between the Matrix and the real world.

I'm looking for a male or female player with a male or female (or futa) character that will be extracted from the Matrix by a team of rebels and trained for missions within the Matrix while also fighting the AI in the real world.

I picture a balance of about 50% sex vs plot, with both fellow humans as well as free matrix programs and other entities as possible sexual encounters. PM me with your interest. I might want to run more than one instance of this game.

Online playfullchick76

Re: What is the Matrix?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 10:13:51 AM »
I'd be interested in playing this one out with you. I agree with you on the followups, the originals are usually the best.

I see myself as someone who has the same computer skills as Neo did, maybe works in  a newspaper or online publication, does that fit.

it is hard to beleive that its been ten years since the first one came out, tempus fugit indeed.