You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 03:43:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: They met in a Bar called Cyn . Will a Female writer stroll in?  (Read 291 times)

Offline sensual penTopic starter

They met in a Bar called Cyn . Will a Female writer stroll in?
« on: November 18, 2010, 02:51:15 AM »
The title says it!
Hello. I'm wishing to write something raunchy and erotic, but with a good story line. Not just bump and grind. Mind you, that can fit in anytime between other things lol.

Hoping to find an F co-writer who enjoys putting paragraphs together in an imaginative but stimulating way. This can be a brief encounter - or can run as long as we want.

If this suggestion does not appeal, but you have some other ideas you would like to work with,  I am only too pleased to have a go.

I imagine the story starts in a bar to no-where, a sort of dive where people go who have little more. A tough place- a dangerous place. Has-beens and may-be's.

He is gritty, and laid back. But could do better. One of life' hard luck cases- hard core- but possibly soft centred. Women are fascinated by him despite his off hand manner. He always takes the sex option.

She is what you wish. I am sure they will get along!

Come and have a drink!