Anthro Wars interest check:)

Started by WhiteTigerForever, November 16, 2010, 03:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteTigerForever

nope *bats you around a little bit cuz your tail is fun to chase, but I've already eaten, so you run off*
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

KnowThySire

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 21, 2010, 04:39:28 PM
Have one of you "spoils of battle" be an amphibian or sea creature to make it interesting.

Maybe a mermaid. Lol
There can only be one king.

Kirinis

KnowThySire

WhiteTigerForever

hey mer men and mer maid, eel men and eel women are awesome ideas guys!!!

KnowThySire

*pushes Kirinis out of the way* They were all my ideas.   O:)

DigitLninja

a frog can swallow without choking... considering he's a horse it may be beneficial information.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

KnowThySire

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 22, 2010, 07:29:39 AM
a frog can swallow without choking... considering he's a horse it may be beneficial information.

Greatest..... Post..... Ever......

DigitLninja

hee hee hee ^_^

I'mma naughty foxy.
Quotes to Live by:

KnowThySire

I think I know what "Spoils of War" the horse guy's taking now.

Isengrad

hmmm, I do guess something like Her would do Nicely for an amphibian slave.

Another thing is if the mammals are just now coming together the slave could be mammalian as well, considering as a barbarian he would raid anything he damn well pleases... another source of internal conflict if they were just brought into the alliance.

Either that, or the slave girl(or guy if there is a femboi) is an offering to have him and his horde join.

original artwork by karabiner

WhiteTigerForever

omfg guys you are cracking me up!!! We need more women on both sides and women on the mammal side to.. we at this point can create a game with each person representing and playing their tribe member.. but more slimy and reptile and fishy people and more women.. I am so in the minority here being a fantasy action lover.. I am aaaallll alone!!!

oooh oooh did you say fem boy?  yummy!!! 

for the horse king:

DigitLninja

... the fact that you are the only female right now is giving me some ideas.
Quotes to Live by:

Kirinis

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on November 22, 2010, 07:27:41 AM
*pushes Kirinis out of the way* They were all my ideas.   O:)

That's good, dear.  Just remember who'll be sleeping on the couch later.  >:)

Isengrad

hmm, a binding contract offering herself as a show of good faith could be pretty interesting.

as far as the scalies, anphips and fish go, we can npc them until we get people that want to play them.

KnowThySire

KnowThySire

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 22, 2010, 08:29:41 AM
... the fact that you are the only female right now is giving me some ideas.

I just noticed that she was the only girl too....... Uh-oh!

Isengrad

Oh, and im thinking a little more somehting like this guy

For the barbarian king, a touch of Conan in it hehehe

WhiteTigerForever

All magic included as each tribe has their own kind..

and only female hugh???? good luck with that one *crouch low, earls back, uttering a small growl, bearing teeth and claws open ready to tear and rip flesh*

uuuuuuummmmmmm     Isengrad  you are sooo packing, and it isn't a gun baby XD

KnowThySire

Isengrad

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on November 22, 2010, 08:52:37 AM

and only female hugh???? good luck with that one *crouch low, earls back, uttering a small growl, bearing teeth and claws open ready to tear and rip flesh*

*a wicked grin spreads across his face* Ohh, a Feisty one... *balls his fist, knuckles cracking*.. thats perfect, a little blood  tends to excite me.

DigitLninja

ok ok break it up... and besides we all know you have been using those horse steroids Isengrad.

as for angry kitty... *Tosses live salmon at you*
Quotes to Live by:

WhiteTigerForever

and the taste of it excites me!

and I know better than to attack your subordinates, weak, and sick from behind... *goes for the throat again and again, tearing flesh open, until the shock over whelms them and I pull them down >:)

well the mammals are doing great and we have several interested that can be the representative of each tribe and play several roles...

Mine will of coarse be the feline:..

I need to find other anthros, lions, Leopards(black and regular), cougars, and smaller ones to...XD

oooh oooh ooooh fish...chases it and devours in in 3 bites... Whaat.. it was a big salmon!! Must post now.. bee back later.. lets start putting thin together as a group rpXD

you guys find your anthros and members and structure of your tribes too!!!

oh and work on what specific types of magic each tribe has alsoXD

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by: