Disney Princesses After Dark (AU, M/F, NC, maybe EX/Beast)

Started by Nessy, November 13, 2010, 08:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

I am feeling like trying to get a couple of Disney princess stories going. At the  moment, I am leaning towards playing the male characters, the “bad guys”, but I could play the princesses role too and enjoy it. If possible, I prefer partners that are willing to play more than one character, beyond just the princess role to keep things interesting and diverse as the story progresses. I am also purposefully trying to keep the ideas brief, and am not really wanting to rehash an entire fairy tale either, just use the canon story as a base. All princesses are maidens, and all stories are reluc/NC in nature some can go a bit extreme depending on where we want to take it, and I am certainly looking for someone to help drive the story too, not just a partner along for the ride.

She saved her kingdom from the rampaging barbarians, has proven herself capable of wielding a sword and leading an army, but shortly after returning to her family, Mulan is summoned by the emperor’s advisor and secretly bargained away to a general who admires her strength and beauty but disdains the existence of a capable woman. This is a distant castle in the mountains so her family remains unaware that she is held captive there, less than a concubine for this general’s pleasure. This story will contain a lot of foreign object scenes and this character should be strong, not dainty. Out of the ideas here, this one is probably one of the darker themed, extreme ideas.

I am not entirely sure about this one but I am thinking this might be a bit of an F/F, M/F scenes, with Ursula using Ariel in some way. If you have ideas, do let me know. Please check out my O/Os and preferences before you drop me a line and thank you for taking time to check out my ideas.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.