You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 05:06:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What's your favorite D&D character race?  (Read 3723 times)

Offline TheGlyphstone

Re: What's your favorite D&D character race?
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »
I've always been partial to Goliaths when I want to be a melee bruiser - Strength and Constitution boosts plus pseudo-Large size are fun. For casters, I just go with Human, since simply being a caster is so OP to begin with.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2010, 05:25:26 PM »
I've always been partial to Goliaths when I want to be a melee bruiser - Strength and Constitution boosts plus pseudo-Large size are fun. For casters, I just go with Human, since simply being a caster is so OP to begin with.

One of my characters in my 2009 Nanowrimo book was a Goliath with a Large Sized Composite Bow  :D For when you got to absolutely kill that Orc from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy over here. :D

Offline TheGlyphstone

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »
One of my characters in my 2009 Nanowrimo book was a Goliath with a Large Sized Composite Bow  :D For when you got to absolutely kill that Orc from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy over here. :D

Cragtop Archer is awesome, especially as part of the ultrasniper build. It's extremely overkill, but there's just something awesome about needing to magically scry on a target within your maximum range before you can hit it.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2010, 01:18:20 PM »
Cragtop Archer is awesome, especially as part of the ultrasniper build. It's extremely overkill, but there's just something awesome about needing to magically scry on a target within your maximum range before you can hit it.

Yup.. nothing like dropping a cuestick sized arrow right through the skull of your foe from soooooo far away that it is nearly another time zone to terrify his friends.

Offline Ryuka Tana

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2010, 02:01:10 AM »
"Gotta say, I can't pick a single race. Whatever fits the concept I want at the time. I love Eladrin, Tieflings, Gnomes (to a degree), Revenants... I'm way too versatile and varied an RPer to pick a single favored race or character type. I like the races that deviate from the norm, ooh, Shardminds... I dunno, too many good choices and too many good things to do with every one of those choices."

Offline TheGlyphstone

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2010, 06:11:28 AM »
Hehe, gnomes.

"I'm a monster, rar!
"Do you have a lair? I have a lair!"