You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 07:57:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In need of a Female Character (MxF Story)  (Read 544 times)

Offline GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
In need of a Female Character (MxF Story)
« on: November 08, 2010, 07:41:15 PM »
Okay, so I've had this game idea in my mind a lot lately, and would love to get it out of my head and play it with someone.

I would like to play a male character, specifically the new teacher in school opposite a female student.  I'm thinking High School, at least, that's what I would like to do, but we could easily do college.  Yeah, I know this is kind of cliche, but for some reason, I've been really craving to play a male teacher character. 

We could have it start out simply enough, with a game of seduction on the part of the female student, and continue with a lighter story while he cheats on his wife, or perhaps we could go down a darker route, one in which she becomes obsessed with him. 

Please note I'm looking for someone to play the part of the seducing, promiscuous FEMALE STUDENT character.

If anyone is interested in playing the female student character, shoot me a message.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 09:01:22 PM by GnothiSeauton »

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • View My Rolls
Re: In need of a Female Character (MxF Story)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 06:26:43 PM »
Just to clear up some confusion, I am looking to play the male teacher character.  I've grown tired of playing females, and would like to work out and try out some new male characters I have in my mind.  Also, I'm totally open to the idea of doing this in an IM form if need be.

Offline phoenix1111

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 07:11:48 PM »
Sent you a PM!

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 09:01:53 PM »
Edited a little bit.  Hope that clears up some confusion.