Vampires Slave (female looking for male)

Started by LittleKitten, November 11, 2010, 02:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

Amy has always dreamed big. She craves adventure and the fine things of life. Unfortunately for a small town girl who can't afford college such things are only a dream. So, Amy works as a waitress at a café, scraping enough money together to afford an occasional movie.
When she turns 20, Amy still hasn't had a steady boyfriend and has yet to go beyond the act of kissing. She doesn't realize it but that fact has caught the eye of the local eccentric, Miz Puttock. Miz Puttock is considered crazy, she lives alone in an issolated manor with only her bulter and cook. She's very wealthy but frugal.
Amy is approached by her. The cook is getting old and a new cook is needed. The pay is better and it would move Amy out of her father's house! She agrees in a heartbeat.

What Amy doesn't know is part of her job is to keep Miz Puttock's son, a vampire fed. And the gates has locked behind her. There's a high wall surrounding the manor and a gate that is only controlled by the bulter. Amy is trapped with a hungry vampire stalking her.

How you play the vampire is up to you. He can be gentle and seduce her or simply hold her down and take what he wants, be it blood or pleasure. I am looking for a dominant male to play the vampire

Sanai

I love vampires and all things involving blood/sex. Perhaps I could play this vampire. I am thinking perhaps the vampire is somewhat conflicted, ranging between violent feeding/rape to actually caring about the girl in question and being tender (sort of like an almost insane vampire)
interested? I can be a more conventional character if you wish.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.