You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:51:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Question regarding shared internet  (Read 384 times)

Offline That Girl AnaliseTopic starter

Question regarding shared internet
« on: November 07, 2010, 02:49:44 PM »
So, there's a possibility that I'll be moving out of my parent's house in a few months and be moving in with a friend. She's a fellow rper and we roleplay together on another site, and I'm trying to convince her to join E... but I'm worried because I don't want either of us to get in trouble... We'll be using different computers, so I'm not sure if there'll be a problem or not.

Just want some clarification before I urge her any further. I'd hate to be banned or even be under suspicion.

Offline Lilias

Re: Question regarding shared internet
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 02:59:23 PM »
Our rules don't forbid shared IPs or even computers - only shared/duplicate accounts. If your friend decides to join, she should be upfront about your arrangements and be prepared to wait a bit longer. If it is made clear that you are two different people with separate accounts, the shared IP shouldn't be an issue.

Offline That Girl AnaliseTopic starter

Re: Question regarding shared internet
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
OK, good. Going to bookmark this for reference if/when it happens. Thanks for the help!