You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:24:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Professor Stein [M seeking F]  (Read 318 times)

Offline DrayTopic starter

Professor Stein [M seeking F]
« on: November 07, 2010, 10:50:07 AM »
This is a Professor X Student pairing and basically I am looking for someone to play the female student.

I would rather have this take place in a supernatural setting, most likely at a supernatural school.  The plot and twists could be discussed, though the school could be compared to that of the X-Men Academy or Hogwarts, or anything close to those.  I would like to have some action in this role play in which characters can use their supernatural powers, perhaps the school is under attack from a dark force or some enemy...thus the school also acts as a fortress and headquarters for them.  Just think of a large facility were the adults are teaching teenagers all the basic necessities but also how to use their supernatural powers and all of that...a gym class where they actually practice their powers and run simulations.  Upon attack though, teachers suddenly become generals as students become soldiers. 

Of course, their powers could be used for other things...possible even used to explore sexual which is something I would not mind at all.  I was planning on my character being based off of Stein from Soul Eater.  He would be a doctor, one that helped tended to those who were wounded rather than those who were sick as he is an expert when it comes to surgery.  He is also a professor and scientist, teaching the students and guiding them.  While he is supposedly one of the "good" guys, he has his tendencies to lose control to his lust...whether it be for woman or battle, either way he is an experience genius and devil in the ways of killing and love making.

I do not know exactly how I want him and the female student to come together, there are many possibilities and that is open for discussion.  I am looking for someone who is quite open sexually to kinks and fetishes in role playing, as well as someone who can be detailed and descriptive in their posts because I like to have a few paragraphs with each post.  Stein would be one that likes to experiment, explore and adventure.  You can expect some bondage as he likes it rough and wild at times, never actually causing real physical harm to his partner but perhaps some sharp pain for the pleasure of rough and hardcore sex.  The details can be discussed as well when it comes to Ons/Offs.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Reference image of Stein:
http://img4.gelbooru.com//images/446/c0f954f3c0268b24f15fef944f3a48c985777c72.png